Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The slide out tailgate should be included. They said that they made a design decision to go with "the best of both worlds," but that's only if customers pay more. This vehicle is already expensive enough.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The slide out tailgate should be included. They said that they made a design decision to go with "the best of both worlds," but that's only if customers pay more. This vehicle is already expensive enough.
Not only is it not included, but it's not available until late next year.

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't see those kind of rod holders much along the rivers here in the northeast. Trees, branches, etc... Something secure would be better. I would like this one:

I think this one is from a company called River Smith:
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept flyrodtubeboxroof

Yakima Makes a couple of pricey options - but would be great to have.
Yakima Rooftop Rod Racks

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept yakima_flyrodbox01

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't see those kind of rod holders much along the rivers here in the northeast. Trees, branches, etc... Something secure would be better. I would like this one:

I think this one is from a company called River Smith:
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept yakima_flyrodbox01

Yakima Makes a couple of pricey options - but would be great to have.
Yakima Rooftop Rod Racks

That top picture is how I envision myself looking when I pull up to fly fish a stream. Then, I get out of my Honda pilot. Hopefully, Bronco changes that lol.

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That fishing pole holder is very ummm...interesting. Get a lot of looks driving down the interstate. Lol.
Lol, I have a ski rack that I usually use. I also have a Sumo Rack that basically magnets on to the hood. I get a lot of looks riding around town with 9 foot fly rods on the front of the car. Lol. I’ve seen people who surf fish using a rod holder mounted under the front bumper so the rods stick straight up. Some of these rods are 12 feet. I would be nervous to hit them on stuff.

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to need an additional line of credit for all the sweet accessories I'm going to want.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a custom golf Bronco build. Push cart, club bag, maybe one of those shoe scruffers mounted down by the rock rail and a ball washer attached to the front cowl area.

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need a custom golf Bronco build. Push cart, club bag, maybe one of those shoe scruffers mounted down by the rock rail and a ball washer attached to the front cowl area.
Are you trying to upgrade from something like this??
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 7115c69e3a32138f3cb015d32124f45d--custom-golf-carts-hummer-cars

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to need an additional line of credit for all the sweet accessories I'm going to want.
I think we all are. This is just a peek at what is coming. You think you have seen cool, I am sure there is lots more to be seen. This thing will have its own section at SEMA by the time they are done.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 1597411617774

Is that brown/tan material on the hard top the sound deadening material? Interesting color. Looks more substantial thought than the material on the Jeeps
Sponsored