First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea same here. Red's didn't look that dark in the samples. More of a black cherry would be cool.
I like rapid red a lot, but would have been stoked to see magma red. One of my favorite colors Ford has done.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept Magma-Red-e1580240937791
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I may have changed my mind, the Outer Banks with a 275/70 R18 A/T tire might be exactly what I'm looking for...

JHahaHarris

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, I'm thinking this setup with the 2dr. I do like the folding tray they put on tailgate of the trail rig though!

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a hard time envisioning the process of hoisting a full Yeti onto the roof rack.

I am thinking I might end up looking like Andy from The Office with his water cooler epic fail. Especially after a long day on the beach.

Otherwise I am excited to throw some surf boards on top and beach gear in the back. I am actually considering a hitch rack for the beach gear to allow door storage in the rear.

Vincent

Badlands
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do y’all think Bestop Sunrider will make a soft top for the first 2 rows on the bronco 4 door? I think this would be a great solution to having the full open air experience on the 4 door bronco while still being able to have a roof rack like the one shown here.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do y’all think Bestop Sunrider will make a soft top for the first 2 rows on the bronco 4 door? I think this would be a great solution to having the full open air experience on the 4 door bronco while still being able to have a roof rack like the one shown here.
I was kind of expecting that. Blown opportunity imo

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since they're showing one already, a pattern exists to make it. I'm betting this will be offered.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The leaked build already has a bunch of different soft/Bimini options listed. Hard to know what they all mean/are. Take a look.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco6g-build-price-planner-spreadsheet.3407/

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was originally thinking dual tops, but now I think that the painted hard top and a Sunrider is the way to go. I don't see the soft top being much different to take on and off than a modular hard top in terms of effort, so topless is really a moot point. The Sunrider gives you that bit of insurance for the summer months when a pop up shower is common.

SugarFreeIcePop

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept

Purpose-built to support a professional fishing guide along Cape Hatteras National Seashore, this lifestyle concept is based off the regionally inspired four-door Bronco Outer Banks™ series. On top is a Bestop® Sunrider® first-row soft top, factory-style concept roof rails and crossbars, and a Yakima® LockNLoad™Platform roof rack. The SUV makes use of fender-mounted trail sights to fit a custom-made fishing pole and seat perch to wait for the perfect catch. A Ford Performance modular front bumper and safari bar help push through rugged terrain, while a slide-out tailgate provides a great work surface when repairing fishing rods or stringing up new lures. All-weather floor mats and splash guards round out the package.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS
• Bestop® Sunrider® first-row soft top​
• Ford Performance modular front bumper​
• Ford Performance safari bar​
• Ford Performance by RIGID® off-road pod lights • Rear swing-gate MOLLE panel organizer​
• All-weather floor mats​
• Splash guards​
• Ford slide-out tailgate*​

CONCEPT CUSTOM PARTS
• Custom-modified rear cap roof rails​
• Custom Yakima® LockNLoadTM Platform roof rack​
• Custom over-hood fishing platform and rod holder​
*Available late 2021.​

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES)
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 1597586885445

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 1597586885445

VIDEO:

Ok, I love the looks of the new Bronco. I would be much happier to see the Outer Banks model take the beach ramps in deep sand and roll to the point in deep sand ruts. It looks like the fishermen like me could drive 4 hours to Hatteras in comfort. My personal preference would be to skip the body colored fenders and add wider tires similar to the badlands. Oh, and put a standard hidden hitch on the front so I can reuse my rod holder and cooler.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bringing this one back from the dead. Has anyone seen anymore info on the concept roof rack that's just the rear cap as mentioned in this promo?

With that platform Yakima - I can't imagine ever needing to cover the front panels with crossbars. It would be nice to run crossbars all summer long - but, have access to take front and rear roof panels off of my 4DR.
Sponsored