Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No kids here. Just the dog. Dog likes to hang out the rear side window. I am so in love with the Bronco design, may hang my head out the front side window like the dog in the seat behind me. What a sight as we both howl on the interstate.
I've got 2 Boxers...they're gonna LOVE this new Bronco! And so will everybody else when they see them sticking their heads out back there. lol

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wont the winch block the camera on the front?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hardtop glass pops out instead of the full quarter panel - makes it look like you're waiting for a replacement glass after you've shattered it.
That's more than likely one feature of the modular top. Which means I'm taking a pass on that. I was hoping the whole panel came out like it does with the Wrangler Sky One top.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 9FB15E22-C63D-4923-ACE9-B75BBD576FEE

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love that pole rig. That will probably be the first thing I get for surf fishing. Now I won't have to fabricate one with a hitch hauler.
You'll still want the hitch hauler, if anything to store the iced cooler. Whoever thought of the design of the graphic, never hoisted a full ice chest over their head.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seriously, that tailgate should be one of the first things available as part of the ”200 aftermarket accessories available at launch .”
Yea. Saw that too. Kind of sucks as this is definitely one of the only accessories I want.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's more than likely one feature of the modular top. Which means I'm taking a pass on that. I was hoping the whole panel came out like it does with the Wrangler Sky One top.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 9FB15E22-C63D-4923-ACE9-B75BBD576FEE
Yea I'm super bummed. The glass popping out looks kinda stupid and the clamshell will be heavier and more awkward to remove. The roof is Wrangler's biggest PITA and the Bronco doesn't provide a better solution, honestly. I think this is a fail.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea I'm super bummed. The glass popping out looks kinda stupid and the clamshell will be heavier and more awkward to remove. The roof is Wrangler's biggest PITA and the Bronco doesn't provide a better solution, honestly. I think this is a fail.
I was hoping the full panel would be removable because it all honesty I will rarely take the rear shell off. Doors and top panels off is open air enough for me. I don't need my cargo getting a tan. LOL

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously, that tailgate should be one of the first things available as part of the ”200 aftermarket accessories available at launch .”
I'm hoping that is available for the 2 door but I haven't seen any with it.

Sponsored

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm hoping that is available for the 2 door but I haven't seen any with it.
I believe someone confirmed that the slideout tailgate is not available on the 2 door. I could be mistaken though!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You'll still want the hitch hauler, if anything to store the iced cooler. Whoever thought of the design of the graphic, never hoisted a full ice chest over their head.
Oh for sure. But normally I'd rig up some PVC pipe to a hitch hauler to store my poles.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The fishing rod holder isn't that bad, when you live near the coast you see all kinds of set ups for carrying 10'+ long poles. It helps to have them angled back for overhead obstructions.
The one thing they left out that is really helpful to a surf fisherman is an onboard air compressor.:(
Someone will figure out where to mount an ARB twin in the engine bay.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh for sure. But normally I'd rig up some PVC pipe to a hitch hauler to store my poles.
... for a lot cheaper cost. May not be as pretty, but I'll take function and extra money in my pocket over looks everyday.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah but....Listen Kids, don’t f’in touch the button by the back window.

I don't think it will pop out if just the button is pushed. As he said, it pops out like a minivan window (which is usually at an angle with the open end at the back.
Plus it looks like it has some circular catch brackets at the front that hold it on. You can see him tug and twist as its being removed.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide (Accessories) Concept 1597320581681
Sponsored