Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS
• Ford Performance by WARN® winch​
ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-102-1597270003.jpg
It appears to me that the front Tow "hooks" are relocated and the winch mount uses that location?

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got through half this thread and love all the info provided! What I don’t see yet, and maybe it was asked in the last half, did anyone else catch it when he said “tool roll”? Do we have any information on what tools are included? That caught my attention immediately since I have built a tool roll for every one of my vehicles. Amazingly convenient for 99% of road side needs.

Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I don’t see yet, and maybe it was asked in the last half, did anyone else catch it when he said “tool roll”? Do we have any information on what tools are included?
If it’s an actual Ford accessory (which I’m not sure of), my bet is it’s the tool pouch only - you add the tools.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it’s an actual Ford accessory (which I’m not sure of), my bet is it’s the tool pouch only - you add the tools.
Which is what I figure I’d be doing anyway, unless those came within a no hassle lifetime warranty. I don’t go cheap on my roadside tools, especially for my wife’s car.

azcrsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 14 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I got through half this thread and love all the info provided! What I don’t see yet, and maybe it was asked in the last half, did anyone else catch it when he said “tool roll”? Do we have any information on what tools are included? That caught my attention immediately since I have built a tool roll for every one of my vehicles. Amazingly convenient for 99% of road side needs.
I was actually wondering that myself. Had to go back and listen a couple of times and do some trial and error searches to figure out the brand of the roll. Looks like it's made by Filson.

They are very proud of their stuff though. The empty tool roll is $125. At that price, I'm guessing you supply the tools like @toystwo said.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig Concept

Designed to be the ultimate hardcore trail rider, this custom build is based on the two-door Badlands™ series. It begins with a Ford Performance modular front bumper, tube doors, beadlock-capable wheels and 40-inch RIGID® LED lightbar. A Ford Performance by WARN® winch helps rescue your lesser-equipped 4x4 friends. On top, factory roof rails are augmented with a Yakima Platform roof rack system with mounts for a shovel, and Ford Performance by WARN recovery kit and recovery boards. Inside are rugged floor mats and a rear swing-gate-mounted table.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS
• Ford Performance by WARN® winch​
• Ford Performance modular front bumper​
• Ford Performance tube doors​
• Ford Performance by RIGID® off-road lightbar​
• Ford Performance by RIGID off-road pod lights • Yakima® LockNLoadTM Platform roof rack​
• Ford Performance recovery boards​
• Ford Performance by WARN recovery kit​
• Rear swing-gate-mounted table​
• Spare parts and fluids by Motorcraft®​

CONCEPT CUSTOM PARTS
• Custom limb risers​

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES)
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​

2021 Bronco Two Door Trail Rig Concept Fact Sheet.jpg

2021 Bronco Two Door Trail Rig Concept.jpg

ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-101-1597270003.jpg
ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-102-1597270003.jpg
ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-104-1597270004.jpg
ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-105-1597270005.jpg
ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-106-1597270003.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

dc66e429-0941-474a-8e8b-2a3f9635d1d8-FordBronco_081120_ES09.jpg

ccessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-00-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-0-jpg.jpg

o-accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-jpg.jpg

cessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-000-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-1-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-5-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-3-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-4-jpg.jpg

accessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-6-jpg.jpg

VIDEO:

37s, Bronco R fenders and a mid travel kit in the front with this set up....

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was actually wondering that myself. Had to go back and listen a couple of times and do some trial and error searches to figure out the brand of the roll. Looks like it's made by Filson.

They are very proud of their stuff though. The empty tool roll is $125. At that price, I'm guessing you supply the tools like @toystwo said.
I’ve got 3 craftsman tool rolls (one in each vehicle) where I keep my wrenches, them a canvas bag for the socket sets and screwdrivers. Last is another for roadside emergency items. Really helps keep things neat and stored easily.

Sponsored

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It may have already been known but I'm glad it's coming with the Yakima lock and load. That's the rack I was looking at.

Still deciding between a 1-Up hitch cargo and bike tray or go with the roof rack. I'd like to get a feel for the rear door and how the 1-Up would work. Guess I'll have to see what the Yakima is from Ford vs buying later.
I have the 1-Up bike rack already, I'm hoping it will fit with that 35in tire on the back!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the 1-Up bike rack already, I'm hoping it will fit with that 35in tire on the back!
It will fit... Somehow. 1Up sells an extension anyway.

I just want to get a feel for daily use of everything to see if it would be a pain to have everything on the hitch and limit access to the rear or if it would be a pain to move everything up to the roof and limit roof removal.

I have a Seasucker for now that I'll use until I I make a decision. I bought the Seasucker to use as a "future proof" rack that will fit anything.... Until the Bronco came along. It won't work well on the back with the spare tire and I'm not sure what it will be like to mount to a removable roof. Last thing I want is bike, rack, and roof panel to peel off on the highway.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, tell me that Bronco roof rack rails aren't gonna sag with a roof top tent with people in it. Are those things that strong, anchored at the corners with no support in the middle?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WIll you be able to add these Accessories on the Build/Invoice so that you can use X-Pricing on the whole Buy/Deal?
Sponsored