Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I zoomed in a pic from the Accessory video of the BL. but I was interested in seeing what tire it was. LT305/70/17 which is a bit different then stated for base BL or SAS. (315).

zoom_accesssary_bronco.jpg
I think it reads 285/70/17. The first digit is almost "scrubbed off" whether that's the lighting or what. The second digit appears to be filled in across the middle like an 8 would be when compared to the zero later on in the size.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept zoom_accesssary_bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just a quick search of available products to give some an idea of where the ballpark may be on this (does not include tube doors, table or ri

Yakima lock n load - $729
Recovery boards - $69.99 - $299.99
Ridgid pods - $160.00
Ridgid light bar - $1200+
Warn recovery kit -$185-$220
Warn evo Winch - $565 (10k) $850 (12k)

Total (excluding tube doors, tables and limb risers): $2900-$3450

my opinion would be the KC Pro6 lightbar would look better on this setup with the round lights (I’m ocd when it con e to uniformity and looking proper with the stock lights) and there is money to be saved on the ramps, winch and recovery kit.
I love this concept, and being able to bundle everything into the intitial cost is definitely a bonus, but there is definitely money to be saved by doing it piecemeal.
Thank you for the estimated price on the winch. I am good-to-go on my adventures! Winch on the bumper and wench in the back seat. Life is Great!

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES)
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​
Yea. Sure. If you are using this rig hard enough that you need to use that Winch, you can bet you are going to get some Lease exit charges. What do they consider "normal use" on the Winch so you don't get charged for a new winch cable on lease end.

I usually buy my cars used off someone else's Lease or a Program Car. Typically they are extremely well maintained since people know they will have to pay for anything that means Ford can't list it as Triple-A condition under their warranty program. Going to be interesting to see what you find coming off Lease with a "Trail Package".

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I love this concept, and it’s making me feel better about not squanching, I think I’ll save the money and do it myself. They gave me an awesome template to emulate, I’ll most likely add the brush bar, rook rack and now the tube doors and get the rest myself.
I am now leaning this way, too. I will order the third-party items, like a winch, as soon as I find a good deal. And I'll order the Ford Performance accessories to be delivered with the Bronc but install them myself. Which means it becomes more crucial to sign up with a dealer who is OK with this and won't try to force me to have the accessories installed at their rates.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it reads 285/70/17. The first digit is almost "scrubbed off" whether that's the lighting or what. The second digit appears to be filled in across the middle like an 8 would be when compared to the zero later on in the size.
You're right.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.29.55 AM

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Best to wait for aftermarket for diff covers, which there are already a ton of options for the D44 axle anyways. True offroaders will prefer a heavy duty steel cover over aluminum.

Did anyone notice the black box on the rear window? I'm assuming its an additional 3rd brake light in case one isn't running the spare, or maybe backup cam setup too? Looks kinda chonky.
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.29.55 AM
That is the rear glass wiper motor housing.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto, but on a 2 door BD.

In reality, it’s easily put together with the accessories catalog, but would be much simpler with a pre-built package.
Hope to see this on the b&p.

@Granger Ford, any idea if accessories are available at invoice as well if included in the initial build?
I am currently working with our accessory person and Zach to put something together and will post it once it is done..

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need to grab some Ford stock. They are going to make a crap ton of money off the Bronco and Bronco Sport!

I got some stock on the morning that the Bronco was announced. I honestly think this vehicle is a game changer.....for everyone.

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the rear glass wiper motor housing.
Oh that makes sense...I didn't even realize there was a wiper on there.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that the winch doesn't cover up Bronco on the grille. Still hoping for some official confirmation related to the rectangular panel in front of the intercooler. Don't want to have to choose between a winch and adaptive cruise.

Smart of Ford to make it possible to get so many accessories included in your financing. This is gonna be rough when it comes to budgeting.

Also explains why the Build & Price is taking so much longer than the Sport - in addition to more trim/top configurations, looks like there are a LOT of accessories to include.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice parts. If I end up getting a Badlands, will slowly add some extras. Winch for sure and that tailgate door looks nice. Extra lighting probably not. Roof rack maybe.
Sponsored