Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did anyone ask for this color?😒
I wanted yellow but a brighter yellow! I hate these colors ford is giving us (except for lightning blue) for the bronco. This is really a bummer

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This thread is total BS. I was told on these here digital pages that Cyber Orange wasn't orange, yet in your obviously photoshopped pics it looks orange. (Cyber Orange looks fantastic in the OP pics, love the tinted clears over metallic bases!)

Yellowstone is an interesting color. Not a color I would go after myself but it's a great heritage color for those wanting to go that direction.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford needs to stop on the new stuff and get the bronco out….. please if you spent all the time and money from that on the bronco we would of had them now. So we are still waiting till 2024 to get a 2021 bronco sad so sad Ford.
As I’ve said probably half a dozen times, Ford allocating resources to the engineering and design teams for future Broncos has no bearing on the supply chain issues causing current delays.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I need more information on this blue with a white top. Don't care for yellow.
thanks for the photos, I'll stick with CO, still my favorite, not sure I'd consider this new yellow, I'd probably go red instead, but I've already had a red car. CO is the most fun to me.

Where did you buy the paint? I might want to get a can of CO eventually.
CO is available under 2021 Bronco on https://www.automotivetouchup.com/

Peak Blue Metallic is under 2022 Ford All Models.

Both also listed here under 2022 Bronco: https://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Ford/2022-Ford-Bronco.html

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
not every yellow is "school bus yellow". the joke has run it's course, I think. not to mention, I don't think you people have actually seen a school bus recently - or so it would seem.

but, the color looks cool. should look great with either black or white tops/fenders.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
not every yellow is "school bus yellow". the joke has run it's course, I think. not to mention, I don't think you people have actually seen a school bus recently - or so it would seem.

but, the color looks cool. should look great with either black or white tops/fenders.
Yes. Left is brand new school bus yellow. Right is 20 year old faded school bus yellow.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, saw a bus today and it looks like that color. More so than cyber orange

Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This will give the 4 door "short bus syndrome".

I am in for the short bus, gives me a comfortable feeling.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...
But when you mix a Cuban with a glass of scotch or whiskey then you have a nirvana

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I’ve said probably half a dozen times, Ford allocating resources to the engineering and design teams for future Broncos has no bearing on the supply chain issues causing current delays.
The struggle is real! I stopped by a large Jeep dealership yesterday while goofing off and they basically had no inventory. They used to have 2 overflow lots full of Jeeps :oops:
Sponsored