Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At some point enough is enough. Life isn't about dying with the most. I plan for the future, but I most certainly enjoy today. I don't make money just to look at a balance sheet. I make money to enjoy life.

If an outdoor lifestyle is not an investment for you, then pass on the Bronco. If you are an outdoor person and the Bronco adds to your enjoyment, it's an investment on a different level.

In the end, nobody lays up in their death bed and tells stories of all the investments that paid off.
Sponsored

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The will make more broncos. Until we get Mars figured out,...

OP
OP
Escape Hatch

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At some point enough is enough. Life isn't about dying with the most. I plan for the future, but I most certainly enjoy today. I don't make money just to look at a balance sheet. I make money to enjoy life.

If an outdoor lifestyle is not an investment for you, then pass on the Bronco. If you are an outdoor person and the Bronco adds to your enjoyment, it's an investment on a different level.

In the end, nobody lays up in their death bed and tells stories of all the investments that paid off.
Fair enough, life is about the memories created with loved ones and the journey getting there.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ive had many cars and truck and cycles the eb is proabably the only one i regret missing out on,its emotional for me.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on if you need a vehicle and would be paying $50k to $60k for any other vehicle choice.

But why not both? If you can borrow for the Bronco at around 3% (I admit to not having checked) and instead put your $50k into any number of syndicated investment portfolios earning 6-8% return on equity with substantial upside in accelerated paper losses so you won't have taxable income on your investment for several years. Plus potential of reinvesting capital gains in the next deal without taxes.

This is what I do in my day job, managing multi-million dollar real estate projects. We always have deals in the pipeline

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am starting to second guess the Bronco purchase instead of buying a rental property and building more wealth. Have my money work for me or give it to somone else? 🤔
All of life is a balance. You can pinch, save invest- and that is good to a point. But there is also the issue of living a satisfying life. No one is in your shoes so no one can tell you what to do. I need a reliable vehicle and so the Bronco will be it. Do I need 2 or 3 vehicles - no. So any extra money will be invested.
Sponsored