Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, Austin was Off Roadeo. I live in Dallas, TX. I wasn’t invited to the AZ one, but I am interested in flying to the Moab one since it’s a day and a half.
I just returned from Moab this weekend. It is a single-day event, but quite packed with activities. Short introduction in the morning and then you're pretty much out in the wilderness from 9:30 a.m. until about 5:30 p.m. with a short lunch break on top of a mesa.

IMG_3999.jpg

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone sign up for tomorrow (9/30)?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm signed up for 10/1.
Let us know how it goes. I’m signed up for tomorrow 10/2. I’m assuming it’s a little obstacle course in the rodeo arena.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just completed this at Ft McDowell.
It was awesome. The reservation land for the driving was perfect and probably like a mini rodeo. I was in a 4dr manual Badlands. It had plenty of go on some road stretches when I tried to accelerate fast and got to 3rd gear. The hill descent control and crawl gear are really good. I’m glad my build is the manual Badlands. They only had one manual and 7 automatics. The standard Badlands is not that far off from the sas when sitting next to each other. 35’s on the sas look huge. Great time.

Ford Bronco Invitation-Only Bronco Off-Road Drive event announced for Fort McDowell Rodeo Grounds, AZ 1633111117959

Sponsored

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the Nevada Off-Rodeo Last Saturday. It was great! My advice, when you see the Bronco's lined up on the trail as you register, pick the one at the front of the line. Hopefully Josh will be lead instructor and ride with you, plus you will have a better view than the other 15 vehicles. It is a nice trail!

Funny i would grab the last bronco again... i was able to let everyone get ahead of me quite a bit then floor it :) got up to about 50 on top of the dome in baja mode caught air 2x it was epic

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit - they actually had a second manual but that was in a static display. The group after me there was nobody who wanted to drive the manual, so it sat all alone. I almost wanted to see if I could go again!

Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the advice. How early?
My time was for 8:45 and I showed up about 8:05 and they were just setting up and I was the first one there. Just a few minutes later another guy showed up.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My time was for 8:45 and I showed up about 8:05 and they were just setting up and I was the first one there. Just a few minutes later another guy showed up.
Thanks again for the warning. I'll get there about 45 minutes early.

Mostly Sasquatch Broncos? I'm hoping to drive a 4 door badlands Sasquatch.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My appointment is at 13:30 today. I ordered a Base Stick Shift, so I will definitely try to grab the manual if I can.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks again for the warning. I'll get there about 45 minutes early.

Mostly Sasquatch Broncos? I'm hoping to drive a 4 door badlands Sasquatch.
I think they had a couple sasquatch but not sure if they had a 4 dr sas Badlands. They only had a couple 2 doors, one was a wildtrack. Maybe they did have a 4 dr sas BL now that I think about it.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just completed this at Ft McDowell.
It was awesome. The reservation land for the driving was perfect and probably like a mini rodeo. I was in a 4dr manual Badlands. It had plenty of go on some road stretches when I tried to accelerate fast and got to 3rd gear. The hill descent control and crawl gear are really good. I’m glad my build is the manual Badlands. They only had one manual and 7 automatics. The standard Badlands is not that far off from the sas when sitting next to each other. 35’s on the sas look huge. Great time.

Ford Bronco Invitation-Only Bronco Off-Road Drive event announced for Fort McDowell Rodeo Grounds, AZ 1633111117959
Did you get to drive out in the desert?
Sponsored