First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So from what I understand it isn’t the same discount. As I understand the vehicle is usually 3% and accessories are generally 6%.
so because of boredom I did the math, my WT build is $55,194 before invoice. $50,970 stock 4dr price, $4,224 options. This puts the invoice price with delivery at $53,456.31

now a stock 4dr BB is $35,880. If I round my built to match prices I would have $17,157.71 in accessories. All in all, it would be $1,029.47 less for the BB.

hope this muddies the water for you as it does for me haha
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid fat fingers hit the wrong button before I was done
No worries. I got you.

;)

There's some discussion about the differences in MSRP vs Invoice... I think probably in the Granger or Steven's threads.

They don't have exact accessory pricing yet, but from what has leaked so far I believe it was about 6%, which is in line with the dealer's experience.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No worries. I got you.

;)

There's some discussion about the differences in MSRP vs Invoice... I think probably in the Granger or Steven's threads.

They don't have exact accessory pricing yet, but from what has leaked so far I believe it was about 6%, which is in line with the dealer's experience.
Right, which makes a really big impact on prices of cheaper trim models with lots of acccessories.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right, which makes a really big impact on prices of cheaper trim models with lots of acccessories.
According to the X-Plan chart that was leaked and floating around Base was a 1.5% discount, BB was 2.5% and the rest were right at 3.5%.

But your right, BD with Sas is a bigger discount cuz all the money is in options. WT gets less because it is all MSRP

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According to the X-Plan chart that was leaked and floating around Base was a 1.5% discount, BB was 2.5% and the rest were right at 3.5%.

But your right, BD with Sas is a bigger discount cuz all the money is in options. WT gets less because it is all MSRP
It hadn’t really struck me until I was explaining to the misses how nice it was that WT came with everything. Mid $1,500, 2.7 $1,800, SAS, hard top...6% off adds up.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Careful... this is quite the time consuming rabbit hole you are about to go down.... I obsessed over this for a month or so until I decided it didn't matter because I could afford what I wanted and the delays just made it easier. :ROFLMAO:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It hadn’t really struck me until I was explaining to the misses how nice it was that WT came with everything. Mid $1,500, 2.7 $1,800, SAS, hard top...6% off adds up.
Careful because my understanding is that "Options" and "Accessories" are considered different things.
Sponsored