Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a reservation at Stephens and am trying to figure out different build prices. The thing that is throwing me off is that the build and price tool adds certain options to the base price of thr vehicle and others as options. For example, I think b&p adds the price of the Sasquatch package to the base price of the vehicle.

My question is, are these options actually added to the base price for purposes of figuring out invoice pricing? It'd make a big difference in final price if so because the base price of the vehicle is only reduced 3.5% whereas options are 6% off. Could anyone provide some guidance or point me to a thread that would educate me?

Thank you!
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got a reservation at Stephens and am trying to figure out different build prices. The thing that is throwing me off is that the build and price tool adds certain options to the base price of thr vehicle and others as options. For example, I think b&p adds the price of the Sasquatch package to the base price of the vehicle.

My question is, are these options actually added to the base price for purposes of figuring out invoice pricing? It'd make a big difference in final price if so because the base price of the vehicle is only reduced 3.5% whereas options are 6% off. Could anyone provide some guidance or point me to a thread that would educate me?

Thank you!
From what I have seen, dealers placing the orders are getting it correct.
The initial MSRP (no options selected), invoice comes in around the 3% discount.
Any options added, Squatch package, hard top, V6 and so on, are factoring in at the 6% discount. Or there abouts.
So you'll have to do a little math on your own, or find a handy calculator on this forum (many have made basic Excel sheets already) to get closer to your numbers.

OP
OP
Skeletor

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I have seen, dealers placing the orders are getting it correct.
The initial MSRP (no options selected), invoice comes in around the 3% discount.
Any options added, Squatch package, hard top, V6 and so on, are factoring in at the 6% discount. Or there abouts.
So you'll have to do a little math on your own, or find a handy calculator on this forum (many have made basic Excel sheets already) to get closer to your numbers.
Ordered my Bronco from Stephens the other day, I used the attached document and came within $38 of the price on the build sheet.
This table and the spreadsheet will tell you everything you want to know. Used this spreadsheet for my build and it matched exactly to my order sheet.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-invoice-price-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/

Thank you all!

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order showing both MSRP & invoice
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing and Build and Price Screenshot_20210214-085956

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a badlands with a few smaller add ons like the floor mats and the door bags, along with 2.7 L and High. He messed it up the first time by adding lux. And I had him quote it with sasquatch. They were all estimated to be sold at invoice.
These numbers are invoice for a 4 door badlands.
High package at invoice is 2623
2.7l is 1781
Auto is 1499
MIC hard top is 653
Towing is 559
Optional wheels 935
4 Door and t top section bags 329
Squatch 2345
Lux 4780
Sponsored