Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i emailed Athens Ford in Athens, GA this morning asking about Invoice pricing. They clarified they will be asking only “sticker pricing,” and apparently Granger in Iowa has been asked to take there $1000 invoice pricing down. ??‍♂
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia 9E336D31-73EF-4ACE-8FC1-6C08EF56F2D7
Sponsored

OP
OP
TitusTerrebonne

TitusTerrebonne

Badlands
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“We have some reservations left if you want to reserve one” - how nice of them to put a reservation aside for you....what a joke.
I know right. I actually may need to swap over because the ford i have a reservation at does not do X Plan pricing.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i emailed Athens Ford in Athens, GA this morning asking about Invoice pricing. They clarified they will be asking only “sticker pricing,” and apparently Granger in Iowa has been asked to take there $1000 invoice pricing down. ??‍♂
9E336D31-73EF-4ACE-8FC1-6C08EF56F2D7.jpeg
:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No worries Ford knows what we are doing...(y)

Other dealers will say what they want to and that is their prerogative...Their store their policies

BTW NOT FALSE ADVERTISING - WE AT GRANGER FORD ARE REALLY SELLING THEM FOR $1,000 UNDER INVOICE!

NO ONE FROM FORD HAS DEMANDED US TO TAKE IT DOWN..

feel free to link this post to that person that stated the untruths about us

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia hollywoods-best-slaps-flowers-in-the-attic
"Ford has requested to take it off there (sic) web site due to false advertisement."

Hmmm, illiteracy + dishonesty doesn't make a real compelling case to do business with this dealer.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia hollywoods-best-slaps-flowers-in-the-attic
Wow! They are a ballsy bunch. So, which “sticker” will that price be? Ford’s or theirs? Loving everything about Granger right now.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J
Wow! They are a ballsy bunch. So, which “sticker” will that price be? Ford’s or theirs? Loving everything about Granger right now.
The GM at the store will address it with the staff, at least that was my request..

Update:

Well I thought they would address it like a real human but, I just got my answer back..

I feel sorry for GA residents that have to deal with that kind of malarkey...

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“We have some reservations left if you want to reserve one” - how nice of them to put a reservation aside for you....what a joke.
This and the fact that he didn't capitalize the "f" in Ford. I've written thousands of emails in my career with the name of the company in the text and NEVER have I not capitalized it when communicating with a customer.

End rant. Please excuse my pet peeve.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
J

The GM at the store will address it with the staff, at least that was my request..

Update:

Well I thought they would address it like a real human but, I just got my answer back..

I feel sorry for GA residents that have to deal with that kind of malarkey...
I sooo miss the days that you could just say....I'm going to drive down there and kick your pitiful ass......and mean it ;)

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just had a dealer from Ohio tell me that they were aware of the Granger pricing. They believe it is fake. In fact, they believe that Albert is not really Albert...but someone masquerading as Granger Albert. They tried to verify that Albert was Albert but could not. Something about the logos not matching (Granger Motors vs Granger Ford maybe??)....I just silently chuckled to myself and crossed that Ohio dealer off my list....

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He was probably just talking about Wally Ford who works over at the local Jeep dealer.

:)

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know Ford would say it’s up to the local dealership owner to manage employees etc however as a brand you would think they would crack down in some way on the dealership itself for such blatant tactics. Then speaking to the industry as a whole... yes most of us NEED a vehicle so you have gotten away with your BS for ever however the consumer is better educated, wake up and govern your front line sales and dealers

...... end of rant no popcorn needed

edit: for you money people in the industry your losing market share. Press your marketing and PR departments for change so your brand stands out

Ok now I’m done... maybe

Last edited:

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, but as a Georgia Tech guy, it's incumbent upon me to point out that this is occurring in Athens. :)

"Ford has requested to take it off there (sic) web site due to false advertisement."

Hmmm, illiteracy + dishonesty doesn't make a real compelling case to do business with this dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.