First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not, but in the US they are a "buying" service which is not a rebate program...

Like TruCar types they negotiate a national price, however in our area we almost always beat their price so folks go with our price...

I see that in other areas maybe dealers are not as motivated to sell vehicles competitively so the service is great for them..
Do you ever sleep?
Sponsored

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just had a dealer from Ohio tell me that they were aware of the Granger pricing. They believe it is fake. In fact, they believe that Albert is not really Albert...but someone masquerading as Granger Albert. They tried to verify that Albert was Albert but could not. Something about the logos not matching (Granger Motors vs Granger Ford maybe??)....I just silently chuckled to myself and crossed that Ohio dealer off my list....
So if you reserve straight off the Granger website then Ford is issuing you an emailed fraudulent reservation? Nothing about this makes sense.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you reserve straight off the Granger website then Ford is issuing you an emailed fraudulent reservation? Nothing about this makes sense.
@Mustard is an good guy I have had much conversation with him...

I think he is just displaying the nonsense that he is hearing from other dealers...

We understand the distance thing for you all...

That being said we will turn down no business if the other dealers will not help their own buyers.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope!

We have 1 owner Zach

He has a team of 6 managers of which I am 1 of those...
I’m sure this has been asked before, but how come you’re not listed on the Granger Ford website? I see Zack and Tim (dad?). Just curious.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, my reply was written in a way that I thought showed the ridiculousness of the dealers response. It's not verbatim but pretty much followed their line of reasoning. I should have added laughing emojis....I apologize if my humor missed the mark.

Here is their reply: we are well aware of the Granger pricing. We think it is fake. We think the posts on BG6 are someone posing as a Granger employee. We tried to verify he's a Granger employee, but could not. The logo in his posts do not match any logo of Granger. (Yes that was the primary reason given...) I do prefer the way I original wrote their response though :D

Obviously, they did not try to verify at all (or maybe they did and found it's valid!). A simple check of the Granger website plus a call to them would have verified the information. Or maybe they thought this simple customer was too dumb to check for himself...

My take was that they just fed me a line of BS, like the Athens dealer did to Titus, so they wouldn't have to match the Granger price. I posted my experience just to let others know that Titus was not alone in getting the 'it is fake' line from dealers. It's almost like they all got on a conference call and said "how do we deal with the Granger pricing?" and they agreed "call it fake!!!"

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Ford has requested to take it off there (sic) web site due to false advertisement."

Hmmm, illiteracy + dishonesty doesn't make a real compelling case to do business with this dealer.
There goes all of their Ford Bronco sales... too bad ?

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing I haven't seen answered yet is what if you have a trade? Someone asked if they would be picking up his trade when they deliver the Bronco, but there wasn't any clear answer.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sure this has been asked before, but how come you’re not listed on the Granger Ford website? I see Zack and Tim (dad?). Just curious.
This whole conspiracy is cracking me up. When I reserved my Bronco through Ford, selecting Granger as the dealer, I received an automated message, then a few minutes later a message from Albert saying he was the head of internet sales and would be posting regular updates to the Bronco6G forum. Sooo, Albert is Albert. I rest my case.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ahhh... Maybe it's just a Ford Canada thing then.
I was wondering why I was getting "laugh" likes on my post. You Yankees must think I'm on crack. Lol
https://www.businessinsider.com/costco-car-buying-program-explained-2018-3

My last 2 Ford purchases, the dealers were honoring $1000 Cosco discounts.
That and I have X Plan thru work ??
It's like a free upgrade to 2.7 and auto!
I recently tried to buy a Rubi through Costco's buying program. I learned that Costco will match you with a dealer that will honor Costco's pricing on the particular model you want. They don't match you with a dealer and all models on the lot are available for Costco's pricing.

So Costco will need a dealer that offer Costco pricing on the Bronco, at this moment I don't see this happening because Costco stipulates the car be on the LOT. This was my experience.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia 1596939710621
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.