First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Mustard is an good guy I have had much conversation with him...

I think he is just displaying the nonsense that he is hearing from other dealers...

We understand the distance thing for you all...

That being said we will turn down no business if the other dealers will not help their own buyers.
I get it, I agree with him. I don't understand how any dealership can tell any customer with a straight face that Granger is fake or the deal is fake when it is up on Granger's website, and making a reservation through the website yields the same Ford verified reservation email as reserving straight from the Ford website. It is just ridiculous that they are saying this stuff to people and doubly stupid given the wide attention on the Bronco6g forum. These other dealers forget we may need to buy other cars in the future and will avoid them as hucksters.

The Costco angle is interesting and may help me stay closer to home if Costco offers this in the US, but I don't have full confidence that they will honor that cashback on an ordered vehicle rather than dealer stock. On the other hand I got a mortgage through Costco's Executive Member program and the lender ended up paying me closing costs, lol. I banked a couple grand buying a house. That never happens. Of course I hardly ever use the Executive membership to visit Costco because of logistics.

Also for what it is worth, there is Louisburg Ford in KY that has "The Home of $50 Over Factory Invoice Pricing" up on their front page for all vehicles. That is cheaper than x-plan. I would call them to check about these ordered Broncos though before reserving with them. With that price plus a Costco discount (or USAA for that matter), it would be worthwhile.
Sponsored

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I recently tried to buy a Rubi through Costco's buying program. I learned that Costco will match you with a dealer that will honor Costco's pricing on the particular model you want. They don't match you with a dealer and all models on the lot are available for Costco's pricing.

So Costco will need a dealer that offer Costco pricing on the Bronco, at this moment I don't see this happening because Costco stipulates the car be on the LOT. This was my experience.
Ah you were typing while I was, I think this is going to be the case for Costco, USAA, True Car, PenFed or anyone like that with the cash back programs.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First, my reply was written in a way that I thought showed the ridiculousness of the dealers response. It's not verbatim but pretty much followed their line of reasoning. I should have added laughing emojis....I apologize if my humor missed the mark.

Here is their reply: we are well aware of the Granger pricing. We think it is fake. We think the posts on BG6 are someone posing as a Granger employee. We tried to verify he's a Granger employee, but could not. The logo in his posts do not match any logo of Granger. (Yes that was the primary reason given...) I do prefer the way I original wrote their response though :D

Obviously, they did not try to verify at all (or maybe they did and found it's valid!). A simple check of the Granger website plus a call to them would have verified the information. Or maybe they thought this simple customer was too dumb to check for himself...

My take was that they just fed me a line of BS, like the Athens dealer did to Titus, so they wouldn't have to match the Granger price. I posted my experience just to let others know that Titus was not alone in getting the 'it is fake' line from dealers. It's almost like they all got on a conference call and said "how do we deal with the Granger pricing?" and they agreed "call it fake!!!"
I hear you! It was my tone that got lost in translation, although the verbatim message is funnier! :) They may be that stupid as to compare logos with the Granger site and yet miss the giant $1000 below invoice price offer posted there.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole conspiracy is cracking me up. When I reserved my Bronco through Ford, selecting Granger as the dealer, I received an automated message, then a few minutes later a message from Albert saying he was the head of internet sales and would be posting regular updates to the Bronco6G forum. Sooo, Albert is Albert. I rest my case.
+1 for this! My exact experience. That's why I laughed when the one dealer told me Albert was a fake Albert.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Albert - assuming that your service department really exists.... will you be installing aftermarket Ford accessories? If a lift is available would your service department be able to do the install for example?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure this has been asked before, but how come you’re not listed on the Granger Ford website? I see Zack and Tim (dad?). Just curious.
When I relinquished most of my hats (jobs) I took myself off the site...

Title is Internet Director, if you want to call the store they can verify and/or send you to my phone...

I am getting ready to retire, then this cardiac crap happened and here I sit on a computer from home doing this for Zach..

Yes Tim his dad hired me many years ago..

This is a family owned business since 1918 the Fontanini family owned it and Tim purchased it from them and now his son is running it...

We are treated as family members here at Granger so I made it my retirement dealership at 33 years of age...big commitment for a youngster, however it sometimes feels like I just started there.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it, I agree with him. I don't understand how any dealership can tell any customer with a straight face that Granger is fake or the deal is fake when it is up on Granger's website, and making a reservation through the website yields the same Ford verified reservation email as reserving straight from the Ford website. It is just ridiculous that they are saying this stuff to people and doubly stupid given the wide attention on the Bronco6g forum. These other dealers forget we may need to buy other cars in the future and will avoid them as hucksters.

The Costco angle is interesting and may help me stay closer to home if Costco offers this in the US, but I don't have full confidence that they will honor that cashback on an ordered vehicle rather than dealer stock. On the other hand I got a mortgage through Costco's Executive Member program and the lender ended up paying me closing costs, lol. I banked a couple grand buying a house. That never happens. Of course I hardly ever use the Executive membership to visit Costco because of logistics.

Also for what it is worth, there is Louisburg Ford in KY that has "The Home of $50 Over Factory Invoice Pricing" up on their front page for all vehicles. That is cheaper than x-plan. I would call them to check about these ordered Broncos though before reserving with them. With that price plus a Costco discount (or USAA for that matter), it would be worthwhile.
Well said..

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I relinquished most of my hats (jobs) I took myself off the site...
Thanks for the answer.

Anytime you can relinquish a hat is always a good thing. I just recently was able to lose a couple hats myself after years of acquisition. I fear it won’t last, but I’m enjoying the moment.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I haven't seen answered yet is what if you have a trade? Someone asked if they would be picking up his trade when they deliver the Bronco, but there wasn't any clear answer.
Trades will be appraised normally but not prior to the order as my car buyers crystal ball may get out there 60-90 day it will not do 6 months...

However I suggest to get a real value on the trade in your market, Carvana (online) or CarMax if you have a local one will get you a value at or just below what the actual cash value is.

You will be responsible for bringing the trade to Iowa....

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert - assuming that your service department really exists.... will you be installing aftermarket Ford accessories? If a lift is available would your service department be able to do the install for example?
We have a full time accessory installer and many mechanics in the shop at all times...

They have no idea of what is about to happen come spring and I am not telling them yet...

Need to have them fresh for the ponies when they start arriving...

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, my next question is who owns this land? I think you’re gonna need it with all the Broncos coming your way. ?

Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia 1596942890840

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Uh maybe not but we have a corral for the Broncos to come...

This is going to be a great time...
OK so can we expect you to stave off retirement until at least the end of next year? Or....?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.