Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked Granger a while ago about what exact pricing we can expect and what is the expected difference that invoice gives us versus MSRP and below is the reply...

3% for the base vehicle and 6% on the options, then the discount...that should get you a great close estimate for the vehicle...

Make sure you do not include the Destination in the computation only in the final price for the Bronco...

The Destination is MSRP and Invoice the same number...
So this means 3% off the vehicle and 6% off the options, and does not include Dest and Del. Hope this helps.
Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup. My dealer told me to multiply by .94 (or 6% of the MRSP) to get invoice. So if you take the lower number here, and divide it by the higher number it comes out to 0.939. Consistency is a good sign that this is about right.

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if the two options of 17" B black aluminum wheels are just for the wheels themselves or an upgrade and includes tires as well, mounted on vehicle?
I would test it out in B&P and see if the MSRP lines up and if the tires get added

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't see anyone putting the spreadsheet together so here it is.

Attachments

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know you said, "do not answer," but I look at it this way. 6-7 years ago, some people didn't want to opt-up for an 8" screen over their 4-5" screens. "Who needs 8" anyway?" :) Now, those little screens seem tiny today and the 8" screens seem average. In 10 years, a 12" screen might be average. I wouldn't tell someone to get the upgrade for that reason only, but I doubt anyone complains the larger screens are too big.
It was in the early 90's, one of my friends had a HUD installed in their budget Saturn. ... It was awesome. Frankly incredible. Until the future goes back nearly 30 years, their touchscreen doesn't impress me. Voice control is more futuristic, but I hate it, so I'm going to have to get a brain-reading device which will be standard in 2040.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going with the B&P pricing being correct on the no charge Auto transmission with the 2.7 upgrade for $1895. The B&P would have been fixed by now. If you add the auto to the 2.3 you pay $1595.

Sponsored

Cashville224

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Rivers Ford in Tennessee is offering invoice too and are doing a good job communicating. Also X-Plan reduces fees to $100 instead of $495.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotcha! In that context I'm more on your side. It was one thing when it was assumed that leather would get you power seats. Now that it looks like power seats only come on Navy Pier interiors on OBX and FE, the justification is harder.
In BP both leather seat options on the OB show $2195, but only the Navy Pier description mentions power seats. So there is an error or both or neither have power seats.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live about 2.5 hrs from Granger, so I emailed all my local dealers and said will you match Granger or else I'm driving 2.5 hrs. One bit (made sure it was in writing in the email chain), so they got my business.
I’m still waiting to see if my dealer will entertain the same... if not, I will gladly take a road trip to buy my Bronco (I mean see my family is what I’ll need to tell the wife) in Iowa. ?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In BP both leather seat options on the OB show $2195, but only the Navy Pier description mentions power seats. So there is an error or both or neither have power seats.
At first I thought it must be an error, but look at pictures of the fishing concept. It’s an OBX with the roast interior and they are clearly manual seats.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still waiting to see if my dealer will entertain the same... if not, I will gladly take a road trip to buy my Bronco (I mean see my family is what I’ll need to tell the wife) in Iowa. ?
I asked my wife, and she had no problem with me wasting a day to save $3.5k. Since someone local matches I don’t have to worry about it.
Sponsored