William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think your hope is well placed. I can’t find another $1600 pricing error in the B&P ? They are not idiots or too lazy to fix it. Some people who want the manual are pissed we are getting the 2.7 with Auto for $1895 and they feel slighted. IMO Ford had to offer the manual but gas found a way to incentivize people from doing so. Meaning they will have to build less 2.3/manual drive lines.
Slighted no, but the angst is real, $1895 is almost too good to pass up the 6. Basically I'm going to have to play pin the tail on the Bronco to make a decision.
Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this is IMO why leather is a rip off. I believe if you look at something like
the roast black interior.

some or all of the roast is probably vinyl
I was thinking the roast colored part was the “leather-trimmed” piece. Who knows. I want MGV.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once ordering starts, my dealer will give me some sample orders that shows MSRP and Invoice pricing side by side. I will post them when I get them.

Below are 2 sample Raptor orders my dealership provided in early 2019:

1605808464723.png

1605808544232.png
Here it looks like 6.5% off on the vehicle. If that holds for Bronco that will be Warthog heaven!

Ford Bronco Invoice pricing for some 2021 Bronco packages and options 1605990273940

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we know the difference between "paint protection" and "paint protection film"? They're listed separately.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a lot in it for the dealers I guess... Fair price. Looking at the Yakima gear compared to the same items on Yakima.com, most that stuff thru Ford is a great deal!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might've been mentioned, but I wonder if the Cargo Area Protector includes coverage on the carpeted seat backs?

Probably won't work with the slide-out tailgate though.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not a lot in it for the dealers I guess... Fair price. Looking at the Yakima gear compared to the same items on Yakima.com, most that stuff thru Ford is a great deal!
Thats the exact illusion they are trying to portray. Since customers want invoice so often they simply moved the dealers profit into holdbacks and performance bonuses.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think your hope is well placed. I can’t find another $1600 pricing error in the B&P ? They are not idiots or too lazy to fix it. Some people who want the manual are pissed we are getting the 2.7 with Auto for $1895 and they feel slighted. IMO Ford had to offer the manual but gas found a way to incentivize people from doing so. Meaning they will have to build less 2.3/manual drive lines.
on B&P auto is $1,595. The mid package which includes auto trans is $1,495. Not sure if That’s a pricing error but it sure doesn’t make sense.