Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll apologize in advance if this question has been answered already or if it’s a dumb question , but I’ll ask anyway. Assume you are getting invoice pricing from your dealer. Does the invoice pricing apply to options/packages you select? For instance if you select the Sasquatch package at $5k on the Build and Price, does it stay at $5k when you get your invoice (MSRP) or is there an invoice price for options/packages?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll apologize in advance if this question has been answered already or if it’s a dumb question , but I’ll ask anyway. Assume you are getting invoice pricing from your dealer. Does the invoice pricing apply to options/packages you select? For instance if you select the Sasquatch package at $5k on the Build and Price, does it stay at $5k when you get your invoice (MSRP) or is there an invoice price for options/packages?
There is an invoice price for everything that goes on the sticker (except destination)....which is lower than the MSRP on everything.

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything except delivery charges have an Invoice vs MSPR price, So MSPR on squatch is 5k, invoice will be around like 4800 or so.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point you'll need to negotiate that. If you had xplan then yes you would have paid invoice for all the options. Right now your dealer could offer invoice on the truck but not on the options or invoice on everything. It really is what you negotiate at this point.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BrianBormes, @Gamecock, and @hemiblas Thank you both for the quick answers. I appreciate it and will be talking to my dealer today.
Dont forget to look at the dealer fees as well. Those were capped with xplan and now they will just charge whatever the dealership charges for a standard sale. I've been through that before..."Everyone has to pay that fee" even the employees. There is no way around it.."

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont forget to look at the dealer fees as well. Those were capped with xplan and now they will just charge whatever the dealership charges for a standard sale. I've been through that before..."Everyone has to pay that fee" even the employees. There is no way around it.."

This is usually because most states have some form of law that requires the dealership to charge everybody the same fee. Also, as a side note, most state statues I've read cap the amount at some number. Despite what some dealers have said I don't think I've seen any state that specifies what it has to be.

In the case of @rainman23, Oregon statute reads.

822.043 Dealer preparation and submission of documents; privilege tax.
4) A purchaser of a vehicle may negotiate the amount of the document processing fee with a vehicle dealer, but in no case shall the document processing fee charged by a vehicle dealer under this section exceed:

(a) $150, if the vehicle dealer uses an integrator; or

(b) $115, if the vehicle dealer does not use an integrator.

This is already a relatively low Doc fee. And as it states "can't exceed". I've seen a few dealers claim "State law says we have to charge $XYZ amount". But when you read the state law, it says cannot exceed $XYZ amount meaning, of course, it could be lower.
Sponsored