First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t want to continue on the other thread about getting together for a NE dealer because it was getting too long and since no one found anyone in NE looking to deal, I went with @StephensAutoCenter.

A lot of at the end of the thread started to talk about invoice pricing vs. MSRP. From everything I found on the this forum, here is what I was able to put together for a close price for my order from Stephens

Configured Outer Banks on the B&P:
Base MSRP. $41,450. Invoice $40,000
Opt. & Acc. $ 7,925. $ 7,448
Dest. $ 1,495. $ 1,495
Total $50,870 $48,943
SAG Discount —$ 1,000
Doc Fee $ 265
WV Tag Fee $ 10
Stephens Total (not inc MA tax) $48,218

The way I look at it I can buy something around here or go to a dealership that actually cares, save $2,650 and have a memorable roadtrip with my son and new Bronco.

I got the invoice pricing from here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-some-2021-bronco-packages-and-options.8942/

Like I said, it is a rough estimate, but from people I’ve talked that works at dealerships, it’s pretty close.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Granger for the same reasons. I plan on having mine hauled out to MA since I don't want to put that many highway miles on the new Bronco right away.

I know that shipping will eat into the savings a little, but I figure the Granger deal is still saving me money overall and with the lower price, that will save me on MA taxes as well.

Local dealers are talking about possible deals, but as of right now, that's all it is... talk. I decided to go with Granger because of transparency from the word go.

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Granger for the same reasons. I plan on having mine hauled out to MA since I don't want to put that many highway miles on the new Bronco right away.

I know that shipping will eat into the savings a little, but I figure the Granger deal is still saving me money overall and with the lower price, that will save me on MA taxes as well.

Local dealers are talking about possible deals, but as of right now, that's all it is... talk. I decided to go with Granger because of transparency from the word go.
I agree with you. I talked to Stoneham Ford as well and they are ”not sure” what they are doing but most likely said they will be MSRP, no added accessories for my order. Gee, thanks. They are going to wait too long and with ordering possibly opening up soon, they are going to be SOL.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t want to continue on the other thread about getting together for a NE dealer because it was getting too long and since no one found anyone in NE looking to deal, I went with @StephensAutoCenter.

A lot of at the end of the thread started to talk about invoice pricing vs. MSRP. From everything I found on the this forum, here is what I was able to put together for a close price for my order from Stephens

Configured Outer Banks on the B&P:
Base MSRP. $41,450. Invoice $40,000
Opt. & Acc. $ 7,925. $ 7,448
Dest. $ 1,495. $ 1,495
Total $50,870 $48,943
SAG Discount —$ 1,000
Doc Fee $ 265
WV Tag Fee $ 10
Stephens Total (not inc MA tax) $48,218

The way I look at it I can buy something around here or go to a dealership that actually cares, save $2,650 and have a memorable roadtrip with my son and new Bronco.

I got the invoice pricing from here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-some-2021-bronco-packages-and-options.8942/

Like I said, it is a rough estimate, but from people I’ve talked that works at dealerships, it’s pretty close.
Where did you get your numbers for vehicle invoice? I used a formula found here
Granger Pricing Calculator for the new Bronco
You have to download the file (I chose excel format) so you can pick your model and edit the numbers to your own scenario.
Anyway, that spreadsheet puts the invoice at $40,207
Close enough, I guess.

Sponsored