First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realize there have been a ton a reviews and deliveries now on the forum but I’ve always enjoyed them so I will add to it. As always please take my opinions with a grain of salt…

Reservation 7/17
Ordered 2/20
Build date 8/2
Delivery 8/31

I originally ordered a 2 door WT but changed in May to a 4 door BL with soft top due to contraints.
Badlands 4 door
Cactus gray
Soft top
High pack
Optional wheels

All I can say to my fellow bronco brethren still waiting for a VIN hang in there, the wait is worth it. Overall I am super impressed with the bronco, Ford has knocked the design and features of this bad boy out of the park. The delays I get have been beyond frustrating but they have all been washed away the past two days. Initial impression after seeing sitting on the showroom floor was wow. I worried about not getting squatch but was really impressed with the stance and looks of the BL on 33s, the optional wheels are beautiful. I was really tempted before delivery upgrading the wheels and putting a bigger set of tires on but 2 days later I’m pretty content with what I have, maybe down the road but not anytime soon. The inside cabin feel to me, meets the ulitarian feel I was hoping for, coming from the Toyota family I think it beats the quality of Toyota. The knobs, the dash feel good, is it a luxury SUV- nope but we all know that going in. I love the feel and textureof the MGV. The soft top seems well made and super easy flipping it down, giving that beautiful open air feel we all crave., initial drive impressions is spectacular. It’s super solid. Floats down the road, the inside noise is what you would expect from a soft top. Overall I’m super happy and super impressed with the bronco. I’m in love and will hopefully be in my stable for years to come..

A few observations that have been touched upon that could use tweaked in future years is the radio, little “tingy” not bad but For sure not great, the head rests need to have more adjustable positions other than up and down, they seem to tilt forward making it a little annoying on longer trips.

The bronco is outstanding and keep the faith ladies and gents it’s well worth it.

A side note to all my fellow Granger customers, all I can say is that they are everything we read about here- honest and integrity.. 100 years of a family owned business with that hometown Iowa friendly feel. Love ‘um.

@Zach@Granger keep up the awesome work…

I grew up in a ‘73 chasing down the deer and roosters on my grandparents farm, gravel roads and Bob Seger make me always think of my Pops and his ‘73.

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger F9E2056A-1223-480A-95D1-BA05E7C40996

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 1A7A03D3-BAFF-4665-9347-8DCD7492BBD5

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 9C263713-BB4E-4D40-8CB1-9A0890FD59E6

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 0CD44CF1-9D26-4332-8C02-2DC097F064A8

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 90C3628F-09C0-4E2C-9827-307F0E4B06BF

6BA978E4-FC30-46ED-A120-E9C4DCA5C29F.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realize there have been a ton a reviews and deliveries now on the forum but I’ve always enjoyed them so I will add to it. As always please take my opinions with a grain of salt…

reservation 7/17
Ordered 2/20
Build date 8/2
Delivery 8/31

I originally ordered a 2 door WT but changed in May to a 4 door BL with soft top due to contraints.
Badlands 4 door
Cactus gray
Soft top
High pack
Optional wheels

all I can say to my fellow bronco brethren still waiting for a VIN hang in there, the wait is worth it. Overall I am super impressed with the bronco, Ford has knocked the design and features of this bad boy out of the park. The delays I get have been beyond frustrating but they have all been washed away the past two days. Initial impression after seeing sitting on the showroom floor was wow. I worried about not getting squatch but was really impressed with the stance and looks of the BL on 33s, the optional wheels are beautiful. I was really tempted before delivery upgrading the wheels and putting a bigger set of tires on but 2 days later I’m pretty content with what I have, maybe down the road but not anytime soon. The inside cabin feel to me, meets the ulitarian feel I was hoping for, coming from the Toyota family I think it beats the quality of Toyota. The knobs, the dash feel good, is it a luxury SUV- nope but we all know that going in. I love the feel and textureof the MGV. The soft top seems well made and super easy flipping it down, giving that beautiful open air feel we all crave., initial drive impressions is spectacular. It’s super solid. Floats down the road, the inside noise is what you would
Expect from a soft top. Overall I’m super happy and super impressed with the bronco. I’m in love and will hopefully be in my stable for years to come..
A few observations that have been touched upon that could use tweaked in future years is the radio, little “tingy” not bad but For sure not great, the head rests need to have more adjustable positions other than up and down, they seem to tilt forward making it a little annoying on longer trips.
The bronco is outstanding and keep the faith ladies and gents it’s well worth it.
A side note to all my fellow Granger customers, all I can say is that they are everything we read about here- honest and integrity.. 100 years of a family owned business with that hometown Iowa friendly feel. Love ‘um.
@Zach@Granger
Keep up the awesome work…

I grew up in a ‘73 chasing down the deer and roosters on my grandparents farm, gravel roads and Bob Seger make me always think of my Pops and his ‘73.

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 6BA978E4-FC30-46ED-A120-E9C4DCA5C29F

Amazing looking rig

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I have a very similar build as you. I am a 7/23 time stamp with Granger. Very much looking forward to meeting everyone in Iowa!

Have fun with the new Badlands. Love it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure that you're a Bronco6g poster? Why aren't you 50 years old with cargo shorts, new balance, and high socks?
I’m close, I’m 47…
Don’t care for socks though😀

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AWESOME! I'm in agreement that the 33s are just right. Love seeing these Granger delivery posts. Can't wait for my turn!

And, regarding the headrests… I've seen a few pictures here and there with the driver/passenger headrests at different angles. Do they not ratchet front to back like other Fords?

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AWESOME! I'm in agreement that the 33s are just right. Love seeing these Granger delivery posts. Can't wait for my turn!

And, regarding the headrests… I've seen a few pictures here and there with the driver/passenger headrests at different angles. Do they not ratchet front to back like other Fords?
If they do ratchet I haven’t figured it out yet…
It’s only a minor annoyance ..

you will love Granger, I can honestly say it was the best buying experience I’ve ever had. Simple and easy… honest and integrity…

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BroncoJay got his Bronco!
love seeing some of the forum staples from the past 15 months get their rigs. Especially from Granger.
Congrats old man :)
Thank you sir!
Can’t wait for you to take ownership, they are damn fun…

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation 7/17
Ordered 2/20
Build date 8/2
Delivery 8/31

Badlands 4 door
Cactus gray
Soft top
High pack
Optional wheels

All I can say to my fellow bronco brethren still waiting for a VIN hang in there, the wait is worth it. Overall I am super impressed with the bronco, Ford has knocked the design and features of this bad boy out of the park. The delays I get have been beyond frustrating but they have all been washed away the past two days. Initial impression after seeing sitting on the showroom floor was wow. I worried about not getting squatch but was really impressed with the stance and looks of the BL on 33s, the optional wheels are beautiful. I was really tempted before delivery upgrading the wheels and putting a bigger set of tires on but 2 days later I’m pretty content with what I have, maybe down the road but not anytime soon. The inside cabin feel to me, meets the ulitarian feel I was hoping for, coming from the Toyota family I think it beats the quality of Toyota. The knobs, the dash feel good, is it a luxury SUV- nope but we all know that going in. I love the feel and textureof the MGV. The soft top seems well made and super easy flipping it down, giving that beautiful open air feel we all crave., initial drive impressions is spectacular. It’s super solid. Floats down the road, the inside noise is what you would expect from a soft top. Overall I’m super happy and super impressed with the bronco. I’m in love and will hopefully be in my stable for years to come..

@Zach@Granger keep up the awesome work…

Ford Bronco Iowa Cactus 🌵 at Granger 2D32F3DD-5A22-4A63-BA00-0852C155B624

Congrats brother! Is there any concern of yours driving on the freeway with the soft top in the sun rider position? Excess shaking from the wind? Bugs on the inside?

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats brother! Is there any concern of yours driving on the freeway with the soft top in the sun rider position? Excess shaking from the wind? Bugs on the inside?
No it was actually surprisingly quiet, I was able to hold a conversation with my wife., and no bugs. We live in the heart of agriculture so bugs reign supreme …I used the Velcro straps that Ford provided and found no excess shaking from the wind…

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No socks here, unless I'm in hiking /hunting boots.

Good to hear it's worth the wait since I'm still waiting! And like the comparison to Toyota since that's all I've had for three decades....
Sponsored