Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you sure that you're a Bronco6g poster? Why aren't you 50 years old with cargo shorts, new balance, and high socks?
Too funny. I'm a Bronco6g poster, I'm over 50, I have cargo shorts, I have new balance shoes. But I draw the line at high socks. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you sure that you're a Bronco6g poster? Why aren't you 50 years old with cargo shorts, new balance, and high socks?
I’ll be 50 by the time mine is ever built. No cargo shorts, no high socks. Your parents or doctor must have never taught you the importance of wearing quality shoes. Probably too busy out there making sure you “won” participation medals.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be 50 by the time mine is ever built. No cargo shorts, no high socks. Your parents or doctor must have never taught you the importance of wearing quality shoes. Probably too busy out there making sure you “won” participation medals.
Ok boomer...just kidding. I’m not that young myself and do appreciate the function of cargo pockets and some supportive footwear.

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok boomer...just kidding. I’m not that young myself and do appreciate the function of cargo pockets and some supportive footwear.
I thought your post was funny..
Made me
Laugh!

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang, Bronco Jay looks fit as heck. The Fire Fighter badge and occasional pasts posts about endurance competitions lead me to believe he is not to be messed with. Of course you could be friends and giving him a hard time I guess.
As for me, I'm 54 and not so fit, sweat pants are my shorts now and you will be seeing no pics of me and my Bronco from Granger. I do agree that good shoes are a must .

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’re hijacking dude’s thread. I didn’t mean to. Girlfriend made fun of me for cargo shorts a few years back. Made me realize I’m not a teenager anymore. I’ll have to show her by ordering a Fanny pack.

I’m going to have to order a bronco emblem like bronco jay put on before mine gets here (Looks sharp. I ordered cactus gray myself) so I can afford it without cringing once the payments hit. Teacher salary doesn’t go far these days.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If they do ratchet I haven’t figured it out yet…
It’s only a minor annoyance ..

you will love Granger, I can honestly say it was the best buying experience I’ve ever had. Simple and easy… honest and integrity…
Look in the owner's manual starting around page 127 or where it talks about the front seats. Seems like there's a bunch of ways to adjust the head rests (they call them head restraint.)

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a link to where you got the black emblems? I lost track of that thread where the guy posted all the different ones. I probably put it out of my mind because I remember thinking $85 was a little steep.
Sponsored