Irritates Me To See Bronco Warthog

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Clubs

2. It's going to cost Raptor money. I'd also put money on it being 70 grand with a few boxes checked.
And if it's like the Raptor it probably won't be eligible for X-plan and will have ADM, so add a few more grand.

Advertisement

NV_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger
I heard Apple is working on a new model of iPhone! It is what it is. Buy one now(ish) or wait until the new model comes out, but there will always be a "next" one.

mdonathan56

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Q5 TDI, 2015 A6 TDI, 1997 F250 Powerstroke
Clubs

1. I'd put money on it not being available first-year.
2. It's going to cost Raptor money. I'd also put money on it being 70 grand with a few boxes checked.
I'm guessing they will start in the 50's if i had to guess... I assume residuals will be good enough on the Broncos for a few years at least that I could always get one and sell my Badlands if its truly amazing.
$50k would be very optimistic. I have to agree $70k is probably a better number. I'll be happy with either my BL or WT.

Hkak45

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F150 Off Road
Clubs

I love it because that means I can be safe getting my manual version now and then in 10 years when the warthog (just kidding) comes out I can get the warthog because I will bet anything it will be auto only

WatchYourSix

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Taurus
Not gonna be worth it. You're mostly paying for the name and more aggressive look. What WOULD be a game changer is if they put the Hybrid/3L V6 from the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring in it.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Not gonna be worth it. You're mostly paying for the name and more aggressive look. What WOULD be a game changer is if they put the Hybrid/3L V6 from the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring in it.
Buying for looks and a nice chassis is exactly what my wife did, and that's worked out well.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I hope this makes many of the the early reservation holders hold off ordering so I'll move up in the order :D

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Sorry guys it kinda irritates me for a few reasons
Among others the Badlands and Wildtrack were being touted as the best most capable off-roaders in the Bronco lineup. Now it looks like that title will be gone before anyone even gets their vehicles... that is unless the Warthog will be available to order in this go round which I seriously doubt
Well, I guess you know what your next vehicle will be after your 2021 Bronco......

CT203

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Sorry guys it kinda irritates me for a few reasons
Among others the Badlands and Wildtrack were being touted as the best most capable off-roaders in the Bronco lineup. Now it looks like that title will be gone before anyone even gets their vehicles... that is unless the Warthog will be available to order in this go round which I seriously doubt
And then there may be a Raptor version.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Think of it this way. The Mustang Bullit was the most capable Mustang you could buy. The GT350 comes out...it's a whole other tier. It's not a street car, it's a step above. Now the GT350 technology has trickled down to the street and you can order a Mach 1.

So the Ford performance catalog is growing and these parts will trickle down to the WT/BD. It's a win for us.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FORD F-150, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Clubs

$50k would be very optimistic. I have to agree $70k is probably a better number. I'll be happy with either my BL or WT.
I'm not saying 50, but starting in the 50's. Like bare bones. Maybe I should have been less vague but i'm guessing 55k.

Advertisement

Advertisement