Is 12/7/20 still a go to order?

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
I hope so! I think it will help me finally make a decision about my build and stop obsessing over A51 vs CG or high package vs Lux....lol

Bronc-OH

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I asked my dealership if 12/7 is still a go and he said he thinks so but my reservation hasn’t shown up on yet.

RG7

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4
Clubs

The problem with asking dealers for info is that a lot of times they are just recycling info they read on here. So it’s a self-detonating bomb.

B6G members break out their tarot cards and lunar calendars and cross-reference that with an old scrap of info leaked by someone at Ford and arrive at an arbitrary date that then becomes a fact in the minds of some. Dealers that are less involved in the process then see 12/7 posted here and assume that’s the date.

Now I get that the 12/7 date had a little more verification and official Ford weight behind it; but we haven’t heard anything recently and there are more recent interviews with language talking about early 2021 for ordering so I wouldn’t count on ordering this year.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti
Hi All,
Still no official confirmation from my dealership...have you all heard anything about next Monday still being day 1 for orders?
Thanks!
-Our Bronco Life
About three weeks ago my dealer said they are still waiting to hear from ford so your not alone

Advertisement

Advertisement