Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Ford announced that MAP was taking two weeks off (July 5th and July 26th) I found that my build week was pushed form 7/19 to 8/2. This makes sense as this falls in line with a two week push. However, this week I found out my build was pushed an additional two weeks to 8/16. My build has plenty of deadly sins ...4 Door Badlands with LUX, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7 so I expected some delays. Reservation was placed 2 hours after the premiere on 7/13. What I am trying to figure out though is who has a similar build that has been pushed to 8/16 as well.

My thought is Ford is pushing back these builds for a few reasons...

1. Obviously commodity constraints such as sasquatch and MIC.
2. Ford is trying to pump a bunch of similar builds out at the same time to make things easier on the assembly line
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Over on the thread - 'MAP closed 7/5 and 7/26 weeks', there were a handful of replies that 7/26 was moved to 8/16. Similar to your point, 8/16 may not only be the new 7/19, but also the new 7/26. Personally - i have a loaded lux 4 door 2.7 sas MIC OBX that was pushed from 7/26 to 8/16. Res was ~3 hrs into reveal night....My theory is that they are waiting on MIC tops...plus the 2 week shut down....the feedback we are hearing is that production is really in a good place. So I think there could be some cushion in the 8/16 date. Either way, it looks like they are making up for it in delivery times, as many, including myself were estimate 4-6 weeks, and we are hearing about shockingly quick deliveries between 1-3 weeks. So net-net, maybe we only lose in between 1-2 weeks from our estimated 'landed' bronco date.

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over on the thread - 'MAP closed 7/5 and 7/26 weeks', there were a handful of replies that 7/26 was moved to 8/16. Similar to your point, 8/16 may not only be the new 7/19, but also the new 7/26. Personally - i have a loaded lux 4 door 2.7 sas MIC OBX that was pushed from 7/26 to 8/16. Res was ~3 hrs into reveal night....My theory is that they are waiting on MIC tops...plus the 2 week shut down....the feedback we are hearing is that production is really in a good place. So I think there could be some cushion in the 8/16 date. Either way, it looks like they are making up for it in delivery times, as many, including myself were estimate 4-6 weeks, and we are hearing about shockingly quick deliveries between 1-3 weeks. So net-net, maybe we only lose in between 1-2 weeks from our estimated 'landed' bronco date.
too many moving parts to really tell but my hope is that we get moved forward in the coming weeks. It’ll be interesting to see what dates people get slotted for this week and next.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is your build week updated online or know the build week via customer service #? Ours is still showing 7/26 online.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in that same place. Same build too other than I'm a non-Sas.

Hopeful that we're nearing the more solid scheduling that will come with full production and that we won't slip. In fact, I'm wondering if during the next couple weeks of scheduling we'll see some of those 8/16 builds get pulled forward, rather than back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your build week updated online or know the build week via customer service #? Ours is still showing 7/26 online.
the only actual date I was given was 7/19 in the ford email I received in May. Since then nothing shows online except that my order is confirmed. If I want a date I need to call customer service

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Ford and emailed by dealer last Thursday. It was unchanged at 7/26. Then I saw others here say they were bumped on Friday/Saturday. I went back to Ford and my dealer the other day, and they confirmed i was also pushed. They both said 8/16.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called Ford and emailed by dealer last Thursday. It was unchanged at 7/26. Then I saw others here say they were bumped on Friday/Saturday. I went back to Ford and my dealer the other day, and they confirmed i was also pushed. They both said 8/16.
Good to know thanks.
I called the the CS # once I heard of shut downs and they told us moved to 8/2. Nothing online updated for dates. Going to call again to see if bumped anymore.

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same build (except high not LUX). I was also moved back to the same built date 8-16. Just hoping it sticks this time!

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Huh. I called this morning because my date moved again to 7/20, the lady said 7/22 but shows it could be in production????? No updates on the tracker but man did my little heart skip a coupe beats! We shall see!

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh. I called this morning because my date moved again to 7/20, the lady said 7/22 but shows it could be in production????? No updates on the tracker but man did my little heart skip a coupe beats! We shall see!
Is your build a base? Seems base, black Diamond and big bend are getting scheduled no problem. The higher teams are getting pushed around

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your build a base? Seems base, black Diamond and big bend are getting scheduled no problem. The higher teams are getting pushed around
Yeah, Basesquatch, 2.3, MIC, Aux with the 10spd.