First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I talked to CS yesterday and she said my date was still 8/2 (week of). That moved from the two July dates that were closed. I was hoping to get moved in the other direction but.....
After telling her I had no communication with dealer or Ford about the 5 date changes she said her best advice would be to call.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like a majority of build dates hitting inboxes now are 8/9. I wonder if that's a sign for those that were previously provided a late July build and were bumped to 8/16 will move back in to 8/9.

Honestly - my best guess is that this movement is all about the MIC top. Those getting emails today are getting the latest update on the MIC.....i wouldnt be surprised if I called into Ford in a few days when the system updates and they tell me my 7/26 (moved to 8/16) is now 8/9

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a majority of build dates hitting inboxes now are 8/9. I wonder if that's a sign for those that were previously provided a late July build and were bumped to 8/16 will move back in to 8/9.

Honestly - my best guess is that this movement is all about the MIC top. Those getting emails today are getting the latest update on the MIC.....i wouldnt be surprised if I called into Ford in a few days when the system updates and they tell me my 7/26 (moved to 8/16) is now 8/9
Truly hope you are right. I'm seeing people with the same build as ours with later reservation times with 8/9 build weeks.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Ford announced that MAP was taking two weeks off (July 5th and July 26th) I found that my build week was pushed form 7/19 to 8/2. This makes sense as this falls in line with a two week push. However, this week I found out my build was pushed an additional two weeks to 8/16...
Mine is still 8/2 and hasn't changed (yet) ... Originally was 7/26 at the end of May.

4D BL 2.3MT MIC LUX Tow CG

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone reached out to Ford or their dealer this afternoon to see if their bumped out date actually came back in a week? Very curious given people are getting their first build dates today for 8/9. Even if we are dialed back, I am not sure if the system has been updated....and this is all on a hunch...

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI - just called. Still 8/16, but curious if this comes in a bit in a few business days.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well looking like a grouping to me...nearly identical build...2.7 4DR Badlands, Cactus, MIC, Sasquatch, etc and today i just got the email that mine was pulled for production so have the VIN and yup 8/16. Pretty excited finally...was worried i would get bumped even though I'm a day 1 reservation/order as well. About to seriously look at accessories now.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well looking like a grouping to me...nearly identical build...2.7 4DR Badlands, Cactus, MIC, Sasquatch, etc and today i just got the email that mine was pulled for production so have the VIN and yup 8/16. Pretty excited finally...was worried i would get bumped even though I'm a day 1 reservation/order as well. About to seriously look at accessories now.
It does look like they are grouping similar builds now, probably to speed up production for consistency with similar builds.

I was originally a 7/26 and also got bumped to 8/16 with a 4dr Badlands, MIC, Sas, High, A51.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let this be a glimmer of hope to those not "scheduled" yet. Some of us got VINs over a month ago and quite a few of those being pulled today will get built before ours...

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: called customer service this morning and was informed I’m still showing 8/16 as my build week. They did tell me though that I am now showing as an 8/18 blend date. First I’ve been given an exact day. Still hoping it gets pulled forward

Sponsored

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer last week. They claimed in their system it shows an 08/16 build date. I have not received any info from Ford regarding my build date/VIN. Not really convinced it will happen in August, but the grouping might a thing.

Res: 7/25
Build: 4 dr Badlands, Area 51, Sas, 2.7, High with MIC

B33001

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Ford announced that MAP was taking two weeks off (July 5th and July 26th) I found that my build week was pushed form 7/19 to 8/2. This makes sense as this falls in line with a two week push. However, this week I found out my build was pushed an additional two weeks to 8/16. My build has plenty of deadly sins ...4 Door Badlands with LUX, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7 so I expected some delays. Reservation was placed 2 hours after the premiere on 7/13. What I am trying to figure out though is who has a similar build that has been pushed to 8/16 as well.

My thought is Ford is pushing back these builds for a few reasons...

1. Obviously commodity constraints such as sasquatch and MIC.
2. Ford is trying to pump a bunch of similar builds out at the same time to make things easier on the assembly line
Same build except high not lux and same build dates

B33001

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your build week updated online or know the build week via customer service #? Ours is still showing 7/26 online.
@Ourbroncolife and @txbroncobilly It took about three weeks after my dealer told me my date changes from 7/26 to 8/16 for Ford to send me the date change email. Probably because of the shutdowns 🤷🏻‍♂️
ask your salesman to look it up for you guys. One thing I did go ahead and do was order my accessories that I wanted so that they would be here before the truck arrived and I can have them installed before I take delivery instead of having to bring my truck back to the dealer to get it done

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer gave me a build date of 8/20. I did not confirm this with Ford CS. Looks like that will be Badlands week. Spec’s in my sig.

We will see…
Sponsored

Last edited: