First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it’s a very safe bet Brittany Blue will be available on Bronco when the heritage edition drops. Which won’t be until white mod top is available. 23.
Sponsored

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to give a small update on what colors are available for MUSTANG (not the SUV) in 2022.

1633993424566.png

We already knew of Atlas Blue, Cyber Orange, Eruption Green and Grabber Blue. It appears that Oil Slick Blue Purple has had a name change to Mischievous Purple Metallic.

But we didn't know of Brittany Blue (returning from 1967 and going to look like a Prius?), which is now official for Mustang.

It does look like for Mustang, all three of the newcomer colors are late availability and as Eruption Green, Atlas Blue, and Cyber Orange are shared between Mustang and Bronco, that Brittany Blue could very well be the color of choice for a to-be-announced MY22 edition of Bronco (I believe Ford announced that the limited MY22 editions of Bronco would be announced in Q1 2022 along with the deliveries of Bronco happening).

@Administrator this might be giving us some further info on Bronco (and prius?) paint options for the limited editions.... A lot of B6g members have been clamoring for Brittany Blue, mostly people with avatars AFAIK.

Mustang MY22 order guide: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachments/2022-mustang-order-guide-pdf.620985/

Brittany Blue Bronco:
1976_ford_bronco_1585781661f52ae3fBronco_001[1].jpg

Brittany Blue Prius?
toyota-prius-s-led-edition-1-8-2011-53890163[1].jpg
Is Rick Astley trying to Rick Roll everyone?

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those are definitely Raptor only colors. 😁

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to give a small update on what colors are available for MUSTANG (not the SUV) in 2022.

1633993424566.png

We already knew of Atlas Blue, Cyber Orange, Eruption Green and Grabber Blue. It appears that Oil Slick Blue Purple has had a name change to Mischievous Purple Metallic.

But we didn't know of Brittany Blue (returning from 1967 and going to look like a Prius?), which is now official for Mustang.

It does look like for Mustang, all three of the newcomer colors are late availability and as Eruption Green, Atlas Blue, and Cyber Orange are shared between Mustang and Bronco, that Brittany Blue could very well be the color of choice for a to-be-announced MY22 edition of Bronco (I believe Ford announced that the limited MY22 editions of Bronco would be announced in Q1 2022 along with the deliveries of Bronco happening).

@Administrator this might be giving us some further info on Bronco (and prius?) paint options for the limited editions.... A lot of B6g members have been clamoring for Brittany Blue, mostly people with avatars AFAIK.

Mustang MY22 order guide: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachments/2022-mustang-order-guide-pdf.620985/

Brittany Blue Bronco:
1976_ford_bronco_1585781661f52ae3fBronco_001[1].jpg

Brittany Blue Prius?
toyota-prius-s-led-edition-1-8-2011-53890163[1].jpg
Oh this hurts my heart.

Brittany Blue is one of 2 colors I really want the Bronco in. "Late Availability" / 2023 means I "should" be missing it.

I really love this color.

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good find mr astley in 1989 i was looking for an eb ,scoured my area with in 500 miles saw a bunch of junk.
This one am i get up early throw wife ,dog in truck and go to see one for sale. I i pull up and here is this beautiful brittany blue 67 with a white top,i knock on the door and this beautiful girl comes out wearing a towel with wet hair🙈 heres the keys drive it if you want i ll be out in a bit.
I really liked it but we had a sticking point on the price ,now looking back i think i was just flustered i told her id call in a day or two and ended missing out .
I love the color but if my wife even hears brittany blue she goes RED.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it’s a very safe bet Brittany Blue will be available on Bronco when the heritage edition drops. Which won’t be until white mod top is available. 23.
And it will probably replace the $60k+ FE.

Sponsored

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Based on comments from the live stream, Ford is listening, ie manual Sasquatch, Sasquatch roof rack, green color. Now is the time to push for Brittany Blue exterior color option for 2022!!!! It would help me cope with today’s let down a little easier.
this was our Brittany Blue and we sure miss it. We have two First Editions and I will definitely have this color if this comes out.

ACE443D8-4ACC-4F60-B153-3CE967C016B3.jpeg

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for those of us who are MY22 do we place an order when the B&P drops or do we wait until is kind enough to announce the special editions?