Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, Oil Slick Blue Purple was the most ridiculous Ford color name. Hate to see it go.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It does look like for Mustang, all three of the newcomer colors are late availability and as Eruption Green, Atlas Blue, and Cyber Orange are shared between Mustang and Bronco, that Brittany Blue could very well be the color of choice for a to-be-announced MY22 edition of Bronco (I believe Ford announced that the limited MY22 editions of Bronco would be announced in Q1 2022 along with the deliveries of Bronco happening).
I haven’t heard Atlas Blue as a Bronco color. Where did you see that?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IIRC special editions are getting announced next summer?
I think the announcement is in 1st qtr of 2022. But the availability won't be until next summer (at least with the Bronco Raptor). I'm not sure what other special edition there may be that would fall within the normal reservation/allocation system. Heritage needs the white mod top. I don't think Ford is going to offer a Heritage Lite. There is of course the Everglades Edition that has been bandied about so maybe that will be available for MY'22 sometime.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good find mr astley in 1989 i was looking for an eb ,scoured my area with in 500 miles saw a bunch of junk.
This one am i get up early throw wife ,dog in truck and go to see one for sale. I i pull up and here is this beautiful brittany blue 67 with a white top,i knock on the door and this beautiful girl comes out wearing a towel with wet hair🙈 heres the keys drive it if you want i ll be out in a bit.
I really liked it but we had a sticking point on the price ,now looking back i think i was just flustered i told her id call in a day or two and ended missing out .
I love the color but if my wife even hears brittany blue she goes RED.
Just checking, are you upset you missed out on the Bronco or the girl?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the announcement is in 1st qtr of 2022. But the availability won't be until next summer (at least with the Bronco Raptor). I'm not sure what other special edition there may be that would fall within the normal reservation/allocation system. Heritage needs the white mod top. I don't think Ford is going to offer a Heritage Lite. There is of course the Everglades Edition that has been bandied about so maybe that will be available for MY'22 sometime.
Ah, thanks. I totally missed that. Yeah it's the Everglades presumably.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey Ford: If you offer Brittany Blue on the Bronco, all will be forgiven, and I will buy one. The part of me getting closer to retirement says to save my money and keep my F-150. For Brittany Blue, I will make the purchase of passion and throw my money at you.
My dad had a 1966 Galaxie 500 in Brittany Blue and to this day that is my favorite color.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would drop everything, get to the back of the line, for this color. Any word on how dealerships are handling reservation holders who want to wait for the late availability models?

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checking, are you upset you missed out on the Bronco or the girl?
Mostly the bronco,i was newly married so i thought it was some kind of test,or the beginning of a "i never thought this would happen to me " story🙈

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would drop everything, get to the back of the line, for this color. Any word on how dealerships are handling reservation holders who want to wait for the late availability models?
I assume you 99 it until they're orderable

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would buy one in a heart beat if Ford made one. If they do, I bet it will be a heritage edition.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Is a 2022 Brittany Blue Bronco coming? three

I chose Brittany for my 67 Vert. It's a classy color!

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wanted to give a small update on what colors are available for MUSTANG (not the SUV) in 2022.

We already knew of Atlas Blue, Cyber Orange, Eruption Green and Grabber Blue. It appears that Oil Slick Blue Purple has had a name change to Mischievous Purple Metallic.

But we didn't know of Brittany Blue (returning from 1967 and going to look like a Prius?), which is now official for Mustang.

It does look like for Mustang, all three of the newcomer colors are late availability and as Eruption Green, Atlas Blue, and Cyber Orange are shared between Mustang and Bronco, that Brittany Blue could very well be the color of choice for a to-be-announced MY22 edition of Bronco (I believe Ford announced that the limited MY22 editions of Bronco would be announced in Q1 2022 along with the deliveries of Bronco happening).

@Administrator this might be giving us some further info on Bronco (and prius?) paint options for the limited editions.... A lot of B6g members have been clamoring for Brittany Blue, mostly people with avatars AFAIK.

Mustang MY22 order guide: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachments/2022-mustang-order-guide-pdf.620985/

Brittany Blue Bronco:

Brittany Blue Prius?

Thanks for the update.
Maybe I will order a GT ragtop in this colour. It will probably arrive before my 21 Bronco.

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW
Sponsored