ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to give a small update on what colors are available for MUSTANG (not the SUV) in 2022.

1633993424566.png

We already knew of Atlas Blue, Cyber Orange, Eruption Green and Grabber Blue. It appears that Oil Slick Blue Purple has had a name change to Mischievous Purple Metallic.

But we didn't know of Brittany Blue (returning from 1967 and going to look like a Prius?), which is now official for Mustang.

It does look like for Mustang, all three of the newcomer colors are late availability and as Eruption Green, Atlas Blue, and Cyber Orange are shared between Mustang and Bronco, that Brittany Blue could very well be the color of choice for a to-be-announced MY22 edition of Bronco (I believe Ford announced that the limited MY22 editions of Bronco would be announced in Q1 2022 along with the deliveries of Bronco happening).

@Administrator this might be giving us some further info on Bronco (and prius?) paint options for the limited editions.... A lot of B6g members have been clamoring for Brittany Blue, mostly people with avatars AFAIK.

Mustang MY22 order guide: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachments/2022-mustang-order-guide-pdf.620985/

I like how the code for Brittany blue is EB

Brittany Blue Bronco:
1976_ford_bronco_1585781661f52ae3fBronco_001[1].jpg

Brittany Blue Prius?
toyota-prius-s-led-edition-1-8-2011-53890163[1].jpg

1976_ford_bronco_1585781661f52ae3fBronco_001[1].jpg

toyota-prius-s-led-edition-1-8-2011-53890163[1].jpg
Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this was our Brittany Blue and we sure miss it. We have two First Editions and I will definitely have this color if this comes out.

ACE443D8-4ACC-4F60-B153-3CE967C016B3.jpeg
That should be the inspiration for the Heritage Edition - white soft top, polished aluminum wheels, guard rail bumpers and subtle chrome accents. great looking ride.

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this post I just need my truck in my driveway. Because every time something new comes out I second guess my whole plan 😫
True! It's fun yet exhausting...

Sponsored

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wow. that would be amazing. My Bronco is Area51 because to me it was as close to the 60's blue as I could get. My dad had a 68 Cougar that was that shade of blue and I absolutely loved it. If Brittany blue comes out I could see trading in my Area51 OB for it in a couple years.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Brittany Blue is a great color, but I don't know about the mischievous purple metallic interior that Ford will pair it with.......it might turn some folks off.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What you need to watch is the special colors ford does for the Ranger Splash trims throughout the year

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven’t heard Atlas Blue as a Bronco color. Where did you see that?
Well, technically it (Atlas) hasn't been announced and nothing has come out saying it will be a Bronco color for certain.

That being said, Ford has long had a "fleet wide" blue color and based on the colors that have been announced for Bronco, there isn't a blue and it seems Atlas has supplanted Velocity Blue.

To conflict that, and debunk my theory: Velocity Blue has not been formally removed from the MY22 pallet, according to the MY22 order guide.... I haven't seen this widely announced yet in the order guide thread but a few chirps here and there that mostly go under the radar. @Administrator could possibly start a thread on it, but there isn't formal removal of Velocity Blue on the order guide, only some verbal comments from the big Blue man with the twitters that colors would be changing.....

Ford Bronco Is a 2022 Brittany Blue Bronco coming? 1634056525654

Caribbean Turquoise
I'm very confident that color, or a homage to the color will come down the pipeline before the 6th generation Bronco is laid to rest.

What you need to watch is the special colors ford does for the Ranger Splash trims throughout the year
This hasn't been mentioned enough (I did mention it in my big thread)! That being said, it's clear that the 12th paint booth at MAP is going to be busy rotating colors between editions and special runs. The incredibly limited nature of the "Splash" colors will, I think, be unique to Ranger. To bring those colors to both Bronco and Ranger at the same time would certainly give Ranger something, at the expense of Bronco. Plus the 5th gen Ranger dies at MY22, so they are doing the typical final year ride into the sunset options to drum up sales for an expiring model.

They announced Splash as only a few hundred vehicles made in that color (makes sense), however, I am betting Bronco special editions for MY22 are pretty limited, but not as limited as Ranger Splash. Possibly Q4 release only for MY22, but still more along the line of 1,000-2,000 units. MY23 or MY24 special editions could be drastically lower volume as they will have cleared the backlog of reservations. Then us crazy people can go trade in our MY21/22's for limited color runs. Because: Money for Ford!

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Is a 2022 Brittany Blue Bronco coming? 1634056525654

I'm very confident that color, or a homage to the color will come down the pipeline before the 6th generation Bronco is laid to rest.
I was just replying with the color name of my 66...

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be honest, I wanted Brittany Blue to begin with... but with all the stupidity going on I just feel not that excited and it all just seems to be a mindf%&k. Do I order now and be told I have to wait two years (7/31 reservation)... or "wait until Q1".. and then be told I can have this blue... only to find out that I needed to reserve at this super dealer.. with $$ ADM.. and be born in the month of July, but only in an odd year, under a full moon. Then I could have it .. possibly.. I hope it does come true... but in the meantime... I won't get my hopes up on a magical unicorn.
Sponsored

Last edited: