Sponsored

Is any company working on roof rack systems?

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So Hobbs is sending me the brush guard AND the roof rack. They have been in touch to let me know it has to ship crate and they are trying to get a decent quote before sending it across the nation.

I’m not sure why but they sent the rear brackets separately and I just got them today. I’m hoping to hear from them on Monday that the crate is in transit so I can get the parts mounted up. Really looking forward to getting a nice steel rack on the 2 door!

6108221D-EB2A-4E5F-8C16-7A2CFE33B02B.jpeg
How do these rear brackets attach? Wondering if they could be used to build a hoist to lift the hard top - you'd need 4 of them.
Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do these rear brackets attach? Wondering if they could be used to build a hoist to lift the hard top - you'd need 4 of them.
i believe they slip into the slot in the rear portion of the clamshell similar to the factory rear rack mounts.

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i believe they slip into the slot in the rear portion of the clamshell similar to the factory rear rack mounts.
Thanks @BronchoPeat See if they wouldn't mind just selling the brackets? I'm thinking it would be easy to fabricate a lift/hoist if you have the brackets.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would anyone serve the market for a vehicle it's maker refuses to make enough of to satisfy demand as Ford has objectively, repeatedly failed to accurately gage demand, even when spotted 200,000 $100 bills and a model selection that skewed to Badlands component sets heavily by 3/4....

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want to echo the "clam rack" only option.
I don't need anything to support a RTT, just some load carrying capabilities for longer roadtrips/more luggage.
Drill and tie into roll bar, fine i don't care.
A clam only option would be great.
Sponsored