Sponsored

Is anyone alive at Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH)?

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been trying to call them now for 3 or so days, staying on hold for 30-50 mins, sometimes getting kicked off. Has anyone here actually gotten through recently? If so, how did you direct your call - meaning did you say "Ford Bronco Order" or "Bronco Reservation"....."Are you guys idiots over there"?

Voicemail box that they kindly suggest you go to, is some dead end - potentially a web developer's voicemail at Ford.

Just terrible....I finally Tweeted/DM'd Ford last week and got the standard answer:

Thank you for getting that information for me...I will be escalating this case to our specialized Vehicle Reservation team. Your case number is CAS-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX. You should expect an email from them in a few business days. For direct assistance regarding your case, I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Will A. Ford Service Team

I cannot even activate "option 3" because the system sends me to Ford Credit.
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the online chat has been the best way for me

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the online chat has been the best way for me
Where are you seeing chat...The only seeing chat for SYNC and Features/Warranty/Service:

Connect with a Ford representative, who’s available to answer your questions about SYNC®, vehicle features, service and maintenance, warranty plans and more. We’re here to help.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been trying to call them now for 3 or so days, staying on hold for 30-50 mins, sometimes getting kicked off. Has anyone here actually gotten through recently? If so, how did you direct your call - meaning did you say "Ford Bronco Order" or "Bronco Reservation"....."Are you guys idiots over there"?

Voicemail box that they kindly suggest you go to, is some dead end - potentially a web developer's voicemail at Ford.

Just terrible....I finally Tweeted/DM'd Ford last week and got the standard answer:

Thank you for getting that information for me...I will be escalating this case to our specialized Vehicle Reservation team. Your case number is CAS-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX. You should expect an email from them in a few business days. For direct assistance regarding your case, I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Will A. Ford Service Team

Hahaha…..I wasted my time with the escalation team for six weeks….the final resolution?!? Call the Bronco reservation holders hotline….the same, stupid 800 number we’ve been calling since the beginning. Hooray for escalation teams!

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hahaha…..I wasted my time with the escalation team for six weeks….the final resolution?!? Call the Bronco reservation holders hotline….the same, stupid 800 number we’ve been calling since the beginning. Hooray for escalation teams!
Good lord.....thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you seeing chat...The only seeing chat for SYNC and Features/Warranty/Service:

Connect with a Ford representative, who’s available to answer your questions about SYNC®, vehicle features, service and maintenance, warranty plans and more. We’re here to help.
I usually just pick either one of the options, whether that is the type of question I have or not. When they come on they will answer other questions also. Edit- at least they have answered questions about my order.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I called last week. Waited 20mins on hold before getting kicked off, then called back and someone answered after about 15 mins on hold. Very nice lady and she was super helpful and knowledgeable. Gave me the info I needed about my order and we chatted some about the bronco process in general. I think we all realize by now that Ford is a car company. Not an IT company. They clearly don’t do online systems very well and can barely handle phone systems. This is another case of “take a deep breath and find some more patience”

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I usually just pick either one of the options, whether that is the type of question I have or not. When they come on they will answer other questions also. Edit- at least they have answered questions about my order.
Did exactly that and got someone on Chat within 20 mins. She had ALL the answers for my Bronco order....was quite surprised that she had so much access into the back end of their systems.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I was on hold so far today for 50 minutes... finally had to hang up for a meeting. No matter what you mumble to have your call directed - you get the same message. Yes, leave a voicemail... and this is who gets your voicemail message:
Ford Bronco Is anyone alive at Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH)? 1635777310570

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did exactly that and got someone on Chat within 20 mins. She had ALL the answers for my Bronco order....was quite surprised that she had so much access into the back end of their systems.
Talked probably to the same girl, In Florida? She just confirmed with the Order summary/dora number that it was “in processing” nothing else. But at least I know Ford got it FROM my dealer. but I finally did that “back door” short cut right, and confirmed that it is in fact “in processing”.
Now just wait…………..

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How I got in the back way finally!
Copy the link:
actually paste it in the search bar:
Erase everything backwards. stop at the = then type your number in,
Then hit search, it prompted me to log in to my ford.com account and then it showed me everything this time. But if you go back in the normal way, the “front door” it doesn’t work!

Erase the “YourRes# then Type your 5 digit, then search

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=YourRes#

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked probably to the same girl, In Florida? She just confirmed with the Order summary/dora number that it was “in processing” nothing else. But at least I know Ford got it FROM my dealer. but I finally did that “back door” short cut right, and confirmed that it is in fact “in processing”.
Now just wait…………..
Yeah… Sounds like her. I was simply trying to get a straight answer as to why my order was not showing up on my Ford account. Come to find out, only orders in your Ford account are from reservation or online orders only… Not orders placed directly with the dealer. She also explained there’s no way to add it or transfer it. She also gave me a rundown with all the different type of order numbers out there. Was very helpful and I have a full transcription of the chat which is good.
Sponsored