Sponsored

Is anyone else as excited about the removable fenders as I am?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah my jeep front fenders are held on my 5 bolts (2 at the grill, 3 at firewall). But then I have numerous items bolts to them. But it does make working on the jeep easier at times.

1DA982AF-D45D-4F04-91CA-DE426B86A47F.jpeg
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But the paint won't match without a blend, so you can physically replace them, but you'd still want to paint them on the vehicle and blend into the door(s), pillar(s), tailgate or hood. Not that it's really important, no one is really going to do that; although I almost bought a second set of fenders for my Super Duty when I first got it because I wanted to cut larger wheel openings, but I was going to leave them e-coated, knowing they'd never really match to stock paint.
It may also depend on the paint color and shop. I was surprised when the shop that painted my aftermarket fenders & flares silver to match my 11 yr old Jeep was able to get it spot on without having my jeep physically on site. I remember them using some digital scan tool to get some readings on my jeep doors before they actually painted the fenders.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolute cannot wait for widebody fenders with squared wheel wells. going to be some salty 4 door owners once these become available because you can't get away from rounded wheel wells on the rear quarter panels on the 4 door

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha. Yeah everything is bolted to my inner fenders but the inner fenders cant remain in place if I remove the fender itself.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Removable fenders dont mean much to me. If I needed to replace my wrangler fenders it took me a few minutes and I never removed them before wheeling. My current steel flares on my jeep are removable w/ 2 allen bolts and again Ive never removed them when wheeling.
You must have Metal Cloaks. I have those, remove the fronts sometimes on tight trails, but never the rears

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must have Metal Cloaks. I have those, remove the fronts sometimes on tight trails, but never the rears
Correct.

C397D1AE-9BD3-4A44-ACEE-BA34DA1115BF.jpeg

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Loving it. We can make our own Harlequin Edition, there will not be any mismatch issue...mic grey top, navy pier interior, orange trim, blue trim, black bumpers, black pillars will not be a problem.

Ford Bronco Is anyone else as excited about the removable fenders as I am? 33D53D4A-C0B4-4110-8A18-FC3E1DD54AE8