Sponsored

Is anyone else cancelling and getting the F150 Lightning?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you think Ford is going to deliver quickly on the F150 reservations, you havenā€™t been paying attention.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered new F150 lightening. First day reso on two broncos and still no emails.
nope never going to do plug-in electric ..the Bronco will probably be my last Ford and I have pretty much have owned nearly all Fordā€™s. So unless Ford gets with the hydrogen Program iā€˜ll be heading to Toyota ..where Japan is going 100% hydrogen. Chevron just inked a deal to provide a nationwide network of hydrogen pumps across the USA .

whats really exciting to me is not only Toyota doing hydrogen fuel cells, but they have had major break throughs with direct hydrogen internal combustion.

here Is their new hydrogen internal combustion race car .

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a Lightning too. I donā€™t plan to convert to an order, I just wanted to see what would show up quicker lol. Plus I can say I got a first day, first couple of minutes reservation :cool:

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I wanted a pickup truck, I wouldn't have waited for the Bronco since last July.

I did reserve one of these though because it's interesting and it could be a great vehicle to have, but it won't replace the Bronco for me.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope never going to do plug-in electric ..the Bronco will probably be my last Ford and I have pretty much have owned nearly all Fordā€™s. So unless Ford gets with the hydrogen Program iā€˜ll be heading to Toyota ..where Japan is going 100% hydrogen. Chevron just inked a deal to provide a nationwide network of hydrogen pumps across the USA .

whats really exciting to me is not only Toyota doing hydrogen fuel cells, but they have had major break throughs with direct hydrogen internal combustion.

I like that he starts the video saying how burning hydrogen in a combustion engine is a dumb idea

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved last night. Strongly considering it. A truck is better for my needs than the Bronco (a semi-want at this point to be honest). This thing checks a lot of boxes for me cause I donā€™t need to tow a lot and the 300 mileage is more than enough for 360+ days out of the year. Bronco is cooler but this truck is pretty damn cool and far more practical for me. Either way, not getting either one until 2022 it would appear.

Bronco res - 44hrs post reveal
Lightning res - 2hrs post reveal

Let the races begin!!!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am, sadly, considering it. Not that I don't plan to get the Bronco eventually, but... it's going to be a regular mass produced vehicle. I don't have a great shot at a 2021 since I underestimated the amount of people who would reserve one.

The F150 Lightning is a better fit for my daily driving needs. I still want a Bronco for off road trips, but since I don't live off-road the Bronco would get a lot of mall miles wearing down the 33s or 35s on pavement in between trips.

I am on the aforementioned sister forum with the same nickname.

Ford Bronco Is anyone else cancelling and getting the F150 Lightning? XbPFv2ihC3rRm

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hydrogen is the future...if it can be made safe? Very cool šŸ˜Ž. But very dangerous... right now.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered new F150 lightening. First day reso on two broncos and still no emails.

Added: For anyone interested in F-150 Lightning, visit sister-site F-150 Lightning EV Forum
Sounds like you never followed up if you never got any Bronco emails lol.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. If I wanted a truck I'd stick with my current hoss. No real interest in electric until the infrastructure supports my lifestyle.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Smart man. Much better chance of being the future when compared to EV.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It does have alot of interesting features. A van similar setups and price would be more interesting to me. Maybe a few years down the road.
I did decide that it is the ultimate mullet truck. With all the room up front for your tools you can carry jobsite gear up front and tailgate gear out back. So like a mullet its business up front and party in the back!
Sponsored