Sponsored

Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)?

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got mine down to 3 choices,Velocity,oxford and carbonized grey...all these go great with black trim!!
Cactus grey looks horrible on the B&P.

Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? z

Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? vehicle3

Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? vehicle6
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For sure?
I was sure until they removed the shadow black option altogether. It's all subject to change. But in the original documents Ford put optioning the black painted hardtop got your grills and mirrors to match.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am set on Badlands and 33” tires. I am not changing my mind again. Lol... Sure I will

However, I am really hoping to see a real Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”). In addition, my understanding is that it should come with the Black Grille on Badlands if you get the Black top.

Is that correct?

Who else is deciding between Area 51 and Cactus Gray??
I am split between these two also and then carbonized grey in distant third but I would have to drop FE. Leaning towards CG, but I really like A51 too.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine down to 3 choices,Velocity,oxford and carbonized grey...all these go great with black trim!!
Cactus grey looks horrible on the B&P.

Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? vehicle6

CG in all photos I've seen looks a million times better than the B&P CG which is hideous.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was sure until they removed the shadow black option altogether. It's all subject to change. But in the original documents Ford put optioning the black painted hardtop got your grills and mirrors to match.
Would like to see your official source for that info. Basic spec sheets say that the grille color and design is dependent on trim. BL has a carbonized grey grille, and I haven’t seen anything to indicate that changes if you option the mod roof. Of course B&P has nothing about this yet since the mod roof is late availability. We may not have a definitive answer for months, likely not prior to order timeframe.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I might just hold out.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish I could get a white top!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am basically settled with BL and 33" tires. I am a July 14th reservation. I don't think it matters to me enough to wait on the top. So I am trying to match colors with the MIC top. I find myself selecting area 51. The B&P Cactus Gray looks bad. Anti blue just comes off too dark. I would like more photos of CG. The BL has me limited. What looks good with the MIC top and cyber orange trim. Nothing???? the grays work but that's boring. I want cactus gray to be it but not sure what exactly that color is. I think I'm rambling at this point. Goodnight.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am basically settled with BL and 33" tires. I am a July 14th reservation. I don't think it matters to me enough to wait on the top. So I am trying to match colors with the MIC top. I find myself selecting area 51.
Same. Day 1 ressie. Framing my build around MIC top, so I am not driving myself crazy waiting for a mod top to round out my build. Went from an AMB OBX to an A51 BL. A51 paired with badlands grille/mirrors/handles/flares and MIC top looks great on the Overland edition. Then i dont have to stress myself out about waiting/wanting a mod top, since the MIC top is actually the more appropriate top for my build.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've decided to wait for Black MOD hardtop. I was thinking about switching colors to match mic gray top, but threw in the towel. Cactus grey/ black mod is final decision.
1595533555402.png

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am set on Badlands and 33” tires. I am not changing my mind again. Lol... Sure I will

However, I am really hoping to see a real Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”). In addition, my understanding is that it should come with the Black Grille on Badlands if you get the Black top.

Is that correct?

Who else is deciding between Area 51 and Cactus Gray??
Cactus Gray is my 1st choice. I saw the color myself and fell in love ?

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've decided to wait for Black MOD hardtop. I was thinking about switching colors to match mic gray top, but threw in the towel. Cactus grey/ black mod is final decision.
Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? 1595533555402
Love it. B&P showed an option for black modular top. Will it happen for 2021 Bronco? Cross fingers!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love it. B&P showed an option for black modular top. Will it happen for 2021 Bronco? Cross fingers!
Build and price is now offering Black MOD Hardtop as a option. I think we'll see it for 2021, just not sure how long in 2021 we'll be waiting. Hopefully we'll get it sooner than later. I can't imagine Ford sitting on $65k Bronco FE builds waiting for Black Mod hardtops, it wouldn't be the best business decision IMO.
Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? your-60-000-2021-for_800x0w

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I remember it distinctly as adding the grill and the black mirror caps. Was going to get the mod top for sure due to the matching grill and mirror. I noticed they pulled them on the update, so no longer interested as it would look awful on a BL with the non-matching grill

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Build and price is now offering Black MOD Hardtop as a option. I think we'll see it for 2021, just not sure how long in 2021 we'll be waiting. Hopefully we'll get it sooner than later. I can't imagine Ford sitting on $65k Bronco FE builds waiting for Black Mod hardtops, it wouldn't be the best business decision IMO.
Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? your-60-000-2021-for_800x0w
We talked to our dealer about fog lights. He said no prewiring in Badlands. Suggestion?
Sponsored