Sponsored

Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We talked to our dealer about fog lights. He said no prewiring in Badlands. Suggestion?
I'm pretty sure Ford or the after market boys will come in with a plug and play to add Fog lights on the Steel Bumpers. Worst case you can hard wire to light switch or auxiliary switches.
20201122_133844.jpg
Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm pretty sure Ford or the after market boys will come in with a plug and play to add Fog lights on the Steel Bumpers. Worst case you can hard wire to light switch or auxiliary switches.
Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? 20201122_133844
My dealer said i might go thru auxiliary to glovebox?
do u choose Cactus Gray or Cyber Orange huh?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would like to see your official source for that info. Basic spec sheets say that the grille color and design is dependent on trim. BL has a carbonized grey grille, and I haven’t seen anything to indicate that changes if you option the mod roof. Of course B&P has nothing about this yet since the mod roof is late availability. We may not have a definitive answer for months, likely not prior to order timeframe.
Again, this was early on the website in the "Explore This Model Section". They removed this statement about grill and mirror well before they removed the hard tops altogether.

Ford Bronco Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)? Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 16.08.47
Sponsored