Sponsored

Is anyone experiencing this with dealer?

Buckshot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,
Has anyone experienced or heard this from your dealership? I'd appreciate any insight. Thanks

I made my original reservation for the 2021 Ford Bronco on 7/17/20 and yesterday 1/20 (The first day available to order) I had one of the first appointments at a large dealership to "build" it with the sales rep. While I was "building" my 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch with the Sales rep I was told I may not get a 2021 model. She said it was because I am ordering a 2 door and it was looking like I may get a 2022 model. Obviously I am not happy about this and it does not make sense as this dealership is getting a large allocation of the Bronco.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just do a search, there are tons of threads about this. But your dealer is correct, you have a "late" reservation and it is entirely possible that you will not get a 2021 Bronco.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2dr models are now considered late availability - since you are outside of the first couple days of reservations, I think this is expected and you will most likely get pushed to 2022.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has already stated that selecting the 2 door Bronco is something that may delay production. Not sure if a 7/17/2020 reservation is early enough to make the MY2021 or not.

OP
OP

Buckshot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the replies. I figured I was early since I made the reservation a few days after availability on Ford's web site. My appointment yesterday was the first day you could build it with the dealership.

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the replies. I figured I was early since I made the reservation a few days after availability on Ford's web site. My appointment yesterday was the first day you could build it with the dealership.

RESERVATION DATE
07/17/2020​
RESERVATION ID
10284289​
100,000+ people are in front of you, unfortunately.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does not matter when you order it goes by reservation date lots of threads on this already

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basically all of Ford's MY21 production capacity was spoken for within the first 36 hrs of reservations opening.

Lots of moving parts still... we wont know how many reservations actually turn into orders until March. If that percentage (conversions) is lower than anticipated, your reservation time stamp looks better and better.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Basically all of Ford's MY21 production capacity was spoken for within the first 36 hrs of reservations opening.

Lots of moving parts still... we wont know how many reservations actually turn into orders until March. If that percentage (conversions) is lower than anticipated, your reservation time stamp looks better and better.
what Zach said is spot on
Sponsored