Sponsored

Is anyone having trouble deciding between 2-door and 4-door?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I was to guess it’s because the doors on the 2 door Jeep are really small. They make the side view of the Jeep look awkward. Bronco right sized the doors and the length.
The 2 door bronco is much bigger then the 2 door jeep. It even looks like it has bigger interior room then the 4 door jeep. At least from above anyway.

Screenshot_20200804-205044_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored

MParker67

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got two new babies so having to go with the 4 door. Although, I do think the 2 doors look better.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I had gone back and forth on 2 or 4 door when we were considering a Jeep.... Bronco changed that and we are all in on the 2 door.

Unless the 4 door in person just owns...but doubt it lol

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just remember the longer the wheelbase the better the ride

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also I love the way the 2 door looks in the Bronco. Its weird i like the 4 door Jeep way better then the 2 door Jeep. I actually hate the 2 door Jeep.
Same. I like the look of the 4 door jeeps so much more.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2 door bronco is much bigger then the 2 door jeep. It even looks like it has bigger interior room then the 4 door jeep. At least from above anyway.

Ford Bronco Is anyone having trouble deciding between 2-door and 4-door? Screenshot_20200804-205044_Samsung Internet
Wow, it does look quite a bit bigger than even the 4 door jeep. I rented a 4 door jeep in Denver a couple years ago to do some wintertime mountain driving and was impressed with the space.....I might have to reconsider 2 door.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 door Rubicon is going to be about a foot longer than a 2 door Bronco if im not mistaken.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their will be a Yakima roof rack available if you were worried about space. I have kids and got the four door. I'm wondering if I should of got the two door so they don't fall out.lol
That to be honest is one of the main reasons I’m getting the 2-door. My kiddos are three and eight and are really excited to drive around with the doors and top off. However, I wouldn’t feel safe until they are both over 12 before I’d let them ride in a 4-door without their doors on. I’d be afraid they’d fall out on hard turns or a bump.

Plus, I don’t much care for driving mullet style with the front doors off and the back doors on ?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 4 kids so they won't fit in either version... 2 door it is! :cool:

Lighter, cheaper, more nimble. A roof rack and rear bumper will enhance the storage and maybe after somebody totals a 21 Bronco I can cut the ass off and make a clone trailer for excursions ;)

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going with the 2dr Bronco, but have had thoughts about the 4DR.

I'm opposite to many here in that I've always liked the 2dr. Jeep wrangler over the 4 dr. I like it for the same reasons some of you said you like the 2DR. Bronco, that classic Jeep look. I've actually always liked the look of a 2dr over a 4dr of the same model, even with cars.

Having said that, the Bronco 4DR. looks better than a Jeep 4Dr. IMO. It's very temping because of the space and the ability to store the doors & tops in the back.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door for me, kids in the back, dog in the far back, tired of dog hair carpet in my 4 door Tacoma ? Plus I want to be able to sleep in it on solo trips, don't want a rack with a roof top tent blocking the sun and my view. 2 door looks great though, if it wasn't for the kids I'd probably go that way if I could somehow make a sleeping spot inside with the passenger seat all pushed and folded forward. I'm 6'3'', so not sure if that would even be possible.
I'm just past tent on the floor camping, fun as it was.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are making a 4 door?

haha. Nope not at all. For me the 2 door is the only option. Rip out the back seats and put a roof rack on top. Then he’d to the desert.

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No trouble deciding. My 84 Bronco II has 2 doors, my 96 Bronco has 2 doors, and somehow they do everything I need to do, so my 21 Bronco will also have 2 doors. 2 doors cut down on pseudo friends asking for a ride too.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4 door does have a few "comforts" that I see - like the ability to store the doors, carry friends easier (extra seat), larger cargo area for adventures.
This is exactly why I am getting the four door instead of the two door.
Sponsored