Sponsored

Is anyone having trouble deciding between 2-door and 4-door?

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the 2 door, wife is the 4 door.... we reserved the 4 door Black Diamond ..... I am trying every day to change her mind..... even offered her a Louse Vuitton Purse........ Got her thinking, but she has not broken yet
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are a god send! Do we have the difference in width and front seat rear to tailgate in these two? My main concern is sleeping diagonally and/or ski/ mountain bike room. There’s always room for a roof rack for skis/teeny tent and now I’ve learned a spare tire dependent bike rack. Whoa!

Thank you so much!

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sticking with the 2DR. Wife, 4 kids (teens) and two big hunting dogs. Want the Bronco for me, the wife and dogs. Kids can figure out their own transportation :cool: . 4DR will greatly outsell 2DR is my guess. No wrong answer in the debate. I just like the 2DR look and cost.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door for me. Especially since the leg room is the same. So if anyone sits in the back its only a matter of flipping the seat vs opening a door.

Also I love the way the 2 door looks in the Bronco. Its weird i like the 4 door Jeep way better then the 2 door Jeep. I actually hate the 2 door Jeep.
But I like the 2 door Bronco better then the 4 door. Weird. There's Definitely a design difference.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Funny you should mention sleeping in it...I was thinking today About the wide open roof with the top off and wondered if it’s possible to string a hammock on it. Wouldn’t that be awesome
I would think the front seats would have to fold flat for that scenario. ? But that would be awesome.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you should mention sleeping in it...I was thinking today About the wide open roof with the top off and wondered if it’s possible to string a hammock on it. Wouldn’t that be awesome
This.

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wife and Daughter are both slow as fuck.... I just start walking away any more, they catch up.
They've now learned I wont put up with that lollygagging crap and now get out of the car in a reasonable amount of time.
Read this to my wife, you made me look like a great guy

ktbonefish

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was 2D all the day but am worried about cargo space. Once we get the 2nd row seats figured out I’ll have a better conclusion.
I'm in the same boat. I absolutely love the look of the 2 door and have one reserved but the cargo space is the hardest part. I'm starting to think like @gentlemanbronco. I would like a vehicle that can haul more than myself but the 2 door looks so good. At least with the Black Diamond it's only $2K more to switch to a 4 door.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. I absolutely love the look of the 2 door and have one reserved but the cargo space is the hardest part. I'm starting to think like @gentlemanbronco. I would like a vehicle that can haul more than myself but the 2 door looks so good. At least with the Black Diamond it's only $2K more to switch to a 4 door.
Thanks to the measurements from @BroncoChicken I just went out into my driveway at 6am to compare the wheelbase to my Subaru. There isn’t too big of a difference in size from that perspective. The 2D would be hella fun to drive and I can always upsize in a few years. I’ll just have to get creative with storage. But it sure would be nice to just open the back of the 4D with washout floorings to load my bikes and boards/sleep without the hassle of a rooftop tent on my daily driver. Also considering how much “extra” spinach I might need to eat to have the strength to take the top off the 4D vs 2D (although the modular option would be helpful). I have a lot of thinking to do. I’m hoping the configurator will offer more views/insight.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I buy a vehicle I have to be in love with it. Looks are everything. When you walk away then turn around and look and think dam thats sexy.

I dont think the cargo space in the 2 door is all that bad. Especially being that you can fold the seats down. Plus there will be all kinds of roof rack systems and cargo boxes for it from the factory and big time in the aftermarket.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife and Daughter are both slow as fuck.... I just start walking away any more, they catch up.
They've now learned I wont put up with that lollygagging crap and now get out of the car in a reasonable amount of time.
My wife is extremely slow. I have said many times, I am driving, you know we are pulling into parking lot. You should be ready to get out as soon as I stop. Never is. Often times I'm in the store and she is just getting out. When I tell her I am leaving the house at 9 am if its 901 and she is not in the car, I leave. She has got much better about bing on time since I started this.

Reserved a 4 door. Love the looks of it compared to jeep 4 door, which I hate. However I am having second thoughts as the 2 door looks so damn good. I know all the advantages of the 4 door, but the 2 door is just bad looking.

ktbonefish

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I buy a vehicle I have to be in love with it. Looks are everything. When you walk away then turn around and look and think dam thats sexy.

I dont think the cargo space in the 2 door is all that bad. Especially being that you can fold the seats down. Plus there will be all kinds of roof rack systems and cargo boxes for it from the factory and big time in the aftermarket.
Oh absolutely, looks are everything. If I don't enjoy how it looks I don't consider it. Which is purely the reason I am getting a bronco as I had no interest in Ford vehicles before this point.
Sponsored