Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands today…).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasn’t been scheduled yet?

Because I haven’t been scheduled yet. And what’s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.

Hey I know nobody cares about my complaints…. But what a shit show.
is that 8:03 pm Mountain time?
Sponsored

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am, I was an Aug 5th res, Jan 25th order and was accidentally cancelled! Hoping dealer can work with Ford (they’re trying) to get my res and order back.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 reservation as well with no email. I'm #1 at my dealership too. They got one priority build and a demo and that's it so far. The priority build went to a dealer and not a valued customer. B.S. because I had a better reservation than the dealer. Oh well...

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im 7/14 and nothing yet added Sasquatch package to my 2 door black diamond and gm said I’m the ear,jest time stamp at there dealer and should see movement on my build soon but who knows at this point . It’s just the roll of the dice at this point . In theory you would think all of us 7/13 and 7/14 people would have a build Date at least bye now. On a side note ford site seems screwed up last 2 days can’t login to my account to view my order

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am, I was an Aug 5th res, Jan 25th order and was accidentally cancelled! Hoping dealer can work with Ford (they’re trying) to get my res and order back.
See when you guys think you have it bad I read comments like these and say to myself at least this didn’t happen sorry to hear your stupid ass dealer canceled your order how does that even happen

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes I'm worse off, depending on the time zone you're quoting.

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands today…).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasn’t been scheduled yet?

Because I haven’t been scheduled yet. And what’s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.

Honestly, most do care. It would be better if we knew NOTHING about other builds. It doesn't make sense that a company as big and great as Ford could be having such a difficult time, even just communicating fairly.

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I care ;o) If it makes you feel any better I am 57 minutes after you with a 2 Door and have not heard jack SH#@ from Ford. Thank God they had a pandemic to blame this on, sorry for being insensitive, but kind of tired of that excuse. The reality is it sounds like they engineered two tops that they can't produce very efficiently. The MIC top was supposed to address the fact they could not produce the MOD top, as my Wildtrak got a price concession for having to switch to MIC. The fact you are #1 with a 4DR, it blows my mind that you don't have a VIN. I think a lot of us are being played by the dealers. Did you put down a deposit beyond the initial $100?