Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you know, could be worse
the day before I decided to go with the Bronco and place a res Ford Canada stopped taking them :mad:

I'm in for the long haul
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, our work is done. We got this wounded duck to 4 pages.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Admin must be getting a coffee

lets see if we can get to 5 pages and 3 follow up bans
Stay right thereā€¦.weā€™re gonna need some help. Iā€™ve recruited the entire state population of Wyoming to get us thereā€¦.yep, all 9 of us. Who can you get talbot?

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure, I usually work alone
let me see who else I can get :unsure:

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands todayā€¦).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasnā€™t been scheduled yet?

Because I havenā€™t been scheduled yet. And whatā€™s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.

Hey I know nobody cares about my complaintsā€¦. But what a shit show.
I have a 7/13 10:13pm CST reservation. WT, LUX, MIC, A51, Leather, Tow, Mod bumper + full bash. Iā€™m #1 of 10 allocated (13 total orders). I havenā€™t received any communication yet and about 5-6 weeks ago when I checked with the owner, the dealer hadnā€™t had any of the 10 scheduled. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure, I usually work alone
let me see who else I can get :unsure:
That lone wolf shit is not gonna cut it talbot. Take one for the teamā€¦.all hands on deck. broncosor is counting on us. Havenā€™t heard from him in a while come to think of itā€¦..letā€™s do it for his memory.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands todayā€¦).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasnā€™t been scheduled yet?

Because I havenā€™t been scheduled yet. And whatā€™s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.

Just curious.
How the hell do you know what time your reservation was logged?
All I remember from that night is my wife laughing at me as I frantically tried to reserve while the website was fahhhhhked up!

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well as I don't have a res, I need to be somewhat careful
this is as close as I'm gonna get for a while

what happened to broncosor?

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WĆ¼rst thread ever.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 7/13 10:13pm CST reservation. WT, LUX, MIC, A51, Leather, Tow, Mod bumper + full bash. Iā€™m #1 of 10 allocated (13 total orders). I havenā€™t received any communication yet and about 5-6 weeks ago when I checked with the owner, the dealer hadnā€™t had any of the 10 scheduled. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
6:10MT reservation, #1 of about 400 reservations and 56 allocations. 2dr, BL, 2.7, Sas, MIC, Lux. Not sure how many, if any builds scheduled at my dealership. Heā€™s not big on communication. Last time I texted him he called me Merry (not my name) and gave me a šŸ‘ emoji.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is what I canā€™t stand! Ford said over and over timestamp timestamp timestamp. But they care less about their customers!!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious.
How the hell do you know what time your reservation was logged?
All I remember from that night is my wife laughing at me as I frantically tried to reserve while the website was fahhhhhked up!
Thereā€™s a way to find the exact timestamp, but I donā€™t recall how. Itā€™s somewhere in the forum. I used my return email time Ford sent me confirming my reservation (6:10PM MT) as my timestamp/reservation time, even though it may be a bit earlier depending on how soon they sent my confirmation email. Some people didnā€™t get their confirmation email until hours or days later, however, so that doesnā€™t work for everyone.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
.. what a Brat .. :LOL:
Now youā€™re just showing off. Canā€™t wait to get out hot dogginā€™ in the new rig, someday. In the meantime, anyone wanna meet up at Weinerschnitzel for dinner? šŸ˜‚
Sponsored