Sponsored

Is anyone missing this seal on their hard top?

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Above the window just behind the second row of seats, this little horizontal seal piece is present on the passenger side, but not on the driver side.... Does anyone else have a gap there on the driver side? Before I added my own weatherstripping, it seemed to be a source of road noise.

IMG_6870.jpg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Above the window just behind the second row of seats, this little horizontal seal piece is present on the passenger side, but not on the driver side.... Does anyone else have a gap there on the driver side? Before I added my own weatherstripping, it seemed to be a source of road noise.

Ford Bronco Is anyone missing this seal on their hard top? IMG_6870
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco missing seal concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP
Sonny

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco missing seal concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
No, sorry, Ford has been pretty incompetent at addressing any of my issues so far. That's why I'm asking other Bronco owners this, and not Ford.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, sorry, Ford has been pretty incompetent at addressing any of my issues so far. That's why I'm asking other Bronco owners this, and not Ford.

Wow, they said let them look into it , why not take them up on the offer ?

OP
OP
Sonny

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Wow, they said let them look into it , why not take them up on the offer ?
Because it's a waste of time trying to get anything intelligent out of Ford. I asked a simple question on here- does anyone have a gap here or not... that's all I need an answer to.

Sponsored

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Is anyone missing this seal on their hard top? IMG_6870
FWIW, mine has this seal on both driver and passenger side so it sounds like yours was never put on or maybe came off at some point. I'd ask my dealer to warranty replace it and if you don't get anywhere with that route then I'd reach out to Ford to create a customer satisfaction case, like they were suggesting.

OP
OP
Sonny

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
FWIW, mine has this seal on both driver and passenger side so it sounds like yours was never put on or maybe came off at some point. I'd ask my dealer to warranty replace it and if you don't get anywhere with that route then I'd reach out to Ford to create a customer satisfaction case, like they were suggesting.
Thanks. That's what I needed. I did not know if it might have been a gap there for a reason, but seemingly not.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must be new around here…They do this to look good, nothing ever gets resolved by them.
Yep, new to this forum, and haven't had any reason to deal with FORD other than waiting on my build for 6 months.

Modules just popped about 15 minutes ago.....yee friggin' ha !

Yeah if true, that's not good.

Deleted member 32220

Yep, new to this forum, and haven't had any reason to deal with FORD other than waiting on my build for 6 months.

Modules just popped about 15 minutes ago.....yee friggin' ha !

Yeah if true, that's not good.
Congratulations, you will find the community here more helpful than the ford bot, his response was the correct one. Not the first time, very entertaining when someone takes the time to say no, usually most just don’t respond. At best they get you an appointment at your local dealer, which anyone can do very easily.👍

OP
OP
Sonny

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, you will find the community here more helpful than the ford bot, his response was the correct one. Not the first time, very entertaining when someone takes the time to say no, usually most just don’t respond. At best they get you an appointment at your local dealer, which anyone can do very easily.👍
Yes, you aren't Ford's customer. And they sure treat you accordingly.
Sponsored