Sponsored

Is anyone switching to the 4 door because on the standard soft top?

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a 2 door and still thinks it looks the best but I really want a soft top for it. I want the convenience of it and I donā€™t care to have a hard top so I am considering the 4 door now. Anyone else in this dilemma?
Absolutely.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It definitely is. Thank goodness we're no longer in the 70s.
Hop in. We're going back to the 70's. Don't worry about the time machine. I've made some improvements. Hopefully you will be reassembled in the proper order when we arrive. Disclaimer: sometimes things don't work out as planned. Oops.

_bxt

Badlands
First Name
BA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from the 2 door to the 4 door in hopes of getting a build date this year. However, when I reorder my 2022, I'll switch it back to the 2 door.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, IMPO that Fordā€™s soft top design should have been left on the design room floor.

Plus, Iā€™m not interested in a 4D Bronco. Iā€™m sure it would be more practical, but thatā€™s not what Iā€™m after. To each their own! šŸ¤˜

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reserved a 2 door and still thinks it looks the best but I really want a soft top for it. I want the convenience of it and I donā€™t care to have a hard top so I am considering the 4 door now. Anyone else in this dilemma?
Isnā€™t there a fast back soft top for the two door after market?

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally made the switch today to a 4 door. Not so I could specifically get a soft top. I would have bought one for the 2 dr anyway. But I decided I wanted my Bronco sooner rather than later. I will eventually get the 2 dr in a few years. The 2 dr is the best looking and is a "real" Bronco (in my opinion). But the 4 dr will be a fun exciting new ride until that Bronco finally materializes. Maybe by then the interior options will make more sense šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.
Sponsored