Sponsored

Is anyone waiting for 2022 going to upgrade their order?

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting a 2-door Black Diamond. Now that I know I'm waiting until next year for my Bronco, I'm thinking of upgrading to the Sasquatch package. I wasn't comfortable spending that much before, but I got a nice raise this year and I know it will help the resale value. I think I'll have more fun with it too, not to mention how damn cool it looks.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, as someone who opted for it from the start, I say go for it! I think it makes the vehicle look much better, it’s all factory done (warranty and such) and calibrated properly. I also think it’ll help with re-sale down the road too.

And congratulations on the raise. Another reason to celebrate with a Sasquatch package!

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh Yea, GREEN. After seeing it live at Woodward Dream Cruise, I am all in. plus a couple of other minor upgrades.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
depends on the definition Ford has for 'comparable' builds and the cost increases if/when they pull the rug out again.

edit;
if they would give the BD interior option in the BL would be a lot better and if they allowed KO2 tire substitution on Sasquatch, I would 'quatch it.

OP
OP
carrellslake

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh Yea, GREEN. After seeing it live at Woodward Dream Cruise, I am all in. plus a couple of other minor upgrades.
I like the new green but it looks a little darker than I would want. What did you like about it?

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a 2-door Black Diamond. Now that I know I'm waiting until next year for my Bronco, I'm thinking of upgrading to the Sasquatch package. I wasn't comfortable spending that much before, but I got a nice raise this year and I know it will help the resale value. I think I'll have more fun with it too, not to mention how damn cool it looks.
I downgraded and removed my modular roof when Ford announced it would be a MY23.
Sticking with 2 door, Cyber Orange, Squatched Badlands... Happy to be getting capable bumper with fogs.
I may or may not go for roof rails. I need/want them... Seeing if the MIC 2.0 give better loading or if aftermarket comes out with something better.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

waiting for the september announcement and order bank. i understand that the next window they will tell us:

• exterior color changes (if anything else is new)
  • heritage or new editions
  • any interior color changes
  • if there are costs to add things like sas or change models

personally i have a bd on order. may consider jumping to bl, changing color, and possible 2.7 if it is not a constraint (but i think 2.3 is fine). outside chance i switch to mod top and just shoot for 23 too.

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Got a raise as well. So, I am going from a 4 Door Black Diamond, SAS, Mid, 2.7 to a 4 Door Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7. The only "down grade" I'm considering is going from MIC to Soft Top so i hopefully get it by summer 2022. I made my reservation on August 18, 2020 and don't want wait through another summer if I can help it.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll actually be downgrading my order.

I personally wanted a manual transmission with front/rear lockers. In MY2021, the only way to get that was Badlands trim. Now that manual Sasquatch is being offered... I'll likely be bumping down to Black Diamond... maybe even Big Bend / Base depending how Ford builds the packages.

The keywords being: "depending how Ford builds the packages".

Knowing my luck Ford will do something incredibly dumb like only offer mansquatch on Badlands.

Last edited:

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just changed my BL 2.3 to the 2.7. Hopefully that’s it but when my dealer clarifies exactly where I’m going to be with the price and I can make a decision. As it stands right now my BL is $42,000. With the 2.3

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting to see what the MIC version 2.0 look like. If its “a lot better”, than consider dropping MOD top and using the difference to jump up to lux.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sticking with the OBX trim, but dropping the MOD top for the MIC if Webasto really does have their chit together. Going to change the color, add leather, a cargo mat, and drop the tow package. The LUX package, and floor liners stay. It would make me quite happy if Ford would offer a 17" wheel/tire non squatch alternative to the OBX options list. But, I don't see that happening.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to upgrade my paint color because mine is going away.

I'm also going to pay more because Ford's "price protection" only covers some orders.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the new green but it looks a little darker than I would want. What did you like about it?
You really have to see it in person. To me it was the just the right shade of green.
Sponsored