Sponsored

Is anyone who has take delivery disappointed with their spec now that it is in front of them?

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey yall! Im wondering, now that people are starting to see them in person and take delivery, has anyone been left disappointed with the spec they went for? Mostly curious about sas vs nonsas, hard top vs soft top, interior color, or anything else really

Not talkting about the actual quality per say, but more interested in hearing from people who were hesistant to go with say BD over BL, or BB over Obx, or the 8" over 12" screen, and so on. We opted for a few things that stretched our budget because of fomo, so... is fomo real for the people who did the opposite, and went the cheaper route, especially on stuff that cant really be upgraded like the higher pkgs?

We ordered Obx Sas, A51, Soft, High, Aux... really hoping the jump from WT mid pkg, down to Obx Sas high was the right move, we want the truck soon more than we want the hard top. July 19 build date.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think there are many buyers who made compromises in the hope of winning the MY21 Bronco lottery. For myself, I chose to '99 my order with my eye on the Heritage Edition. After the latest email bomb informing the delay of the modular top to MY23, I've come to accept that I have no interest in a Heritage Edition Lite without the mod top. And I'm unwilling to wait till MY23 so I drew a ticket for the MY21 lottery. I've only opted for the High package as I figure the Lux will all but assure no chance on the Bronco this year. If I get pushed to MY22, then I'll opt for Lux.

I know of one person who opted to remove the tow package and now they are slated for production. They have inquired about adding the hitch when their Bronco is delivered. Price is $300 (plus labor). It stings knowing the price is $595 from the factory, but their build likely never would have been slated for production if they kept the tow package.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there are many buyers who made compromises in the hope of winning the MY21 Bronco lottery. For myself, I chose to '99 my order with my eye on the Heritage Edition. After the latest email bomb informing the delay of the modular top to MY23, I've come to accept that I have no interest in a Heritage Edition Lite without the mod top. And I'm unwilling to wait till MY23 so I drew a ticket for the MY21 lottery. I've only opted for the High package as I figure the Lux will all but assure no chance on the Bronco this year. If I get pushed to MY22, then I'll opt for Lux.

I know of one person who opted to remove the tow package and now they are slated for production. They have inquired about adding the hitch when their Bronco is delivered. Price is $300 (plus labor). It stings knowing the price is $595 from the factory, but their build likely never would have been slated for production if they kept the tow package.
I have the tow package on my Badlands order. Screwing a hitch on the frame for $300 to mount a bike rack is fine, but I want the factory wiring as well for a trailer.

I’ve been considering changing to a lower trim, but I think I might regret not getting all the cool features of the upper trim.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was scheduled for a build on 8-23. WT 2 door with the works. I did drop the tow package about a month ago. I’ll never really know, but I think it made a difference. It was the ONLY compromise I was willing to make since I have no immediate plans to tow.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually started out reserving a BB but after more info came out changed to 4dr BD mic/tow/mid A51 and it was built 6/17/2021,so changing in hopes of loto chance for build doesn't make sense,order what will make YOU happy.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None

3803CD51-7828-41D3-8CBA-EDCA189BDB48.gif

OP
OP

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn man thats beautiful! I would have gone white too, personally. Hoping the A51 lives up to the hype. We went Sas because the wife likes simplicity and didn't want to have to worry about an aftermarket lift and buying new wheels/tires to get the meaner sas look. If I don't end up getting a Lightning, Ill hopefully be able to grab a 2dr to mod out once they are more widely available in 22-23.
Sponsored