Sponsored

Is automatic climate control an option on Black Diamond?

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at the comparison for all of the trims I saw that you can get the Black Diamond with the Mid package that includes automatic climate control. However when you look at the specs for the individual model it doesn’t list it as an option unlike the Badlands does. Is this just a discrepancy or will it not be an option?
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's most likely just a typo. The team that was in charge of launching the Bronco page on Ford.com absolutely FUBAR'd it. To go along with all of the reservation issues I saw a few things listed incorrectly. Like the Bronco Sport being available 2021, when everything has said December of this year. And then on some pictures of the tops for the Big Bend at least. On one slide it said that the 2-door came standard with a soft-top and the 4-door came standard with a hard-top. Then on the very next picture it was vice-versa. They had sooooooo much time to iron all of this out. I don't understand.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If a mid package is available then the dual zone comes along with it. I saw a dealer video (don't take what comes next as fact, just a video I seen on youtube), but in this dealer video, the guy said that everything from the mid package is available á la carte... with the exception of the dual zone climate, that has to come in the total package.

That makes me believe that if you get the mid pack on a BD then it will come with dual zone climate.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As others said, you can get the mid package, so if it's in the mid package, you get it.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you add the available Mid package you will get it, what I want to show up on the B&P is the High package for the BD as an option, would really like that 360 camera, but not enough to bump up to a BL, the OBX doesn't interest me.

Sponsored

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking at the comparison for all of the trims I saw that you can get the Black Diamond with the Mid package that includes automatic climate control. However when you look at the specs for the individual model it doesn’t list it as an option unlike the Badlands does. Is this just a discrepancy or will it not be an option?
Its coming on my mid package BD so I assumed its packaged…

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its coming on my mid package BD so I assumed its packaged…
We've learned a lot since this thread. It's packaged in mid.
Lol was gonna say there's no way this is recent.

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoops