First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blue stickers can still be orders. If it says O/T 2 at the bottom, it is dealer stock. I have seen blue and green window stickers for orders.
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the Michigan area the only inventory that is actually sitting are Edges, everything else sells pretty quickly(1-2 days.) I wish I had Broncos sitting.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting to be more stock orders, many dealers are about through their reservations, and most are through the easy to build ones (softtop 4 cyl, etc).

I think it will reset a bit for 23 due to mod top , but after one quarter of 23 production, I expect most dealers to be done with reservations.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Blue stickers can still be orders. If it says O/T 2 at the bottom, it is dealer stock. I have seen blue and green window stickers for orders.
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? windowsticker

This is a blue sticker with OT2.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 3 dealerships I drive by I have not seen a bronco make it more than 2 days on the lot before it disappears.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What is this?? Hopefully not a salvaged build. Looks like our bad titles.
Every time I upload it turns this color.

treader19

Outer Banks
First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep, f150, yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn’t really mean the Bronco is available. That may be a customer order that arrived and it’s autogenerated as inventory. Then used as bait and switch.
This is the real deal comment. A lot of the dealers around me, Denver Area, have the inventory status linked up with the website. I called on a couple thinking wow, maybe I can get in one as my first week reservation still isn't being built. Sales guy explained it was an ordered/reserved one, and there is no way to get it off the website as it's inventory, just not available.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you may be right, I know some dealerships do this, to try to generate calls. I will never do business with those kind of tactics-drives me insane.
Uhhh they don’t have other Broncos to “switch” to.

Sponsored

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you may be right, I know some dealerships do this, to try to generate calls. I will never do business with those kind of tactics-drives me insane.
The vehicle auto populates to the dealer website when it has been built or is in transit if I’m not mistaken. Mine is currently listed as inventory (or incoming inventory) at @StephensAutoCenter right now. Pretty sure it was explained to me several months ago that this a Ford thing and not a dealer thing. I’m not one bit concerned they are going to sell it out from under me or play games with the price. And who cares if they get a few calls? I’m happy with who I chose to do business with. I’m sorry a lot of people aren’t happy with the dealer they chose, but the info about who was on Santa’s good list has been out there for months. On one hand I hate it for the people that got screwed, but on the other hand I don’t really feel sorry for those that went in blind and didn’t do the leg work.
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? A463A55E-D529-4F76-A3AB-83F10E6824EC

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only way to verify is the sticker. If it’s blue then it’s dealer stock. If it’s green it’s a customer order. I’ve seen a few blue stickers looking up the VINs.
That is not true. There were customer orders that had blue stickers.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not very likely but I appreciate your imagination. 🤣

As you said, if there is no inventory, why would they do it other than to generate interest in sales?
Sponsored