Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer still has their original Wildtrack mannequin for $75,000. It sat on the lot over 6 months before a recent $2,000 drop in price.
I don’t know where you live, but things aren’t sitting in Florida.
Sponsored

Cavemold

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Eco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup with marks up or 75k wildtrack Ive seen was Originally 81k. They are going down used.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SnipImage.JPG

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
Yes, I believe things are changing, but dealers are sitting on inventory. They are keeping Broncos in the back and not making much effort to contact the customers. Salesperson told me that after two weeks they send a message to Ford HQ and ask if they can sale to public. I believe they started to flip the vehicles.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed last night one of the local dealers said they ve 15…. I question that, but their website shows them and they ve got $10k ADM…. I hope folks don’t buy, that ll be the fastest way to stop this dealer crap. They make damn good $$$ even at MSRP !
Yes! Went today and my dealer has 10+ Broncos on the lot and all way above MSRP. I think this will not last much longer. Looks like they hope customers cancel so they can flip them. Salesperson admitted that they have two weeks before they can send a message to Ford HQ to request public sale if the person doesn’t show. I wonder how many times they attempted to contact said customer before they contact Ford HQ?

Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just offered to buy ours back for 15k over what we paid them for it in October(A-plan price). Definitely thinking about doing it. We love it, but will probably just order another once things normalize a bit if we pull the trigger.
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? 20220619_100028

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve seen a few 2-doors sitting for a while. Haven’t checked price but it might be because of stupid mark ups. Eventually there will be more.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but did it sale for that?
I have no idea what it sold for. I'm fairly certain they are going for the list price based on the movement I'm seeing.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The one i looked at was for sure Green, I just thought a $3,500 dealer fee was light.
Their profit is factored in at MSRP. Therefore 3500 is heavy. I don't think I'd haggle at a dealership unless it's a used vehicle or it's over MSRP.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs