First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think they’re “scared,” Wrangler is a well established brand with loyalists. But, this pamphlet shows they’ve taken notice and are trying to line out to potential customers why their product is the one they want, it’s just good marketing. The fact they noticed is a good thing as it adds a competitor to the Wrangler.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

oh for sure.

Got this mailer the other day... pushing pretty hard for me to finance a brand new Jeep as soon as possible.

Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide B0EAFE96-A9A6-4D9A-BE76-8758C2731425
Wow... $7300 over market value and an extra $5k this saturday... Ask him if he wants to buy it outright so you have a nice down payment for your new Bronco ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... $7300 over market value and an extra $5k this saturday... Ask him if he wants to buy it outright so you have a nice down payment for your new Bronco ?
Pfffffffffffff
As if I haven’t already been doing this math over and over and over and over and...

tenor.gif

But seriously. Anyone in the market for a *really* sweet wrangler?

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco will be the best comeback story in off-road history. Jeep will have its fan based regardless to how badly Bronco kicks their butts. Jeep had its time being at the top for many years. It’s now Bronco’s time to be the Alpha Off-Road Vehicle!!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing in that obvious salesman brief is wrong OR bluntly anti-Bronco. Is it full of obvious Jeep spin? Sure, but I don’t see any Bronco material waxing poetic about the virtues of the Wrangler, either.

Preparing for a competition is not a sign of weakness.

I get people like to sh*t on Jeep here but tell me again how much you liked your 2005 Bronco? ?

JK
You appear to be a former Jeep owner. You’re shitting on them in the worst way, by swapping brands. And a 2005 Bronco that doesn’t exist would still be better than a majority of FCA products which consistently line the list of the top ten worst vehicles to own year after year.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing in that obvious salesman brief is wrong OR bluntly anti-Bronco. Is it full of obvious Jeep spin? Sure, but I don’t see any Bronco material waxing poetic about the virtues of the Wrangler, either.

Preparing for a competition is not a sign of weakness.

I get people like to sh*t on Jeep here but tell me again how much you liked your 2005 Bronco? ?

JK
They do kind of contradict themselves. "Jeep has been around forever and we have over 300 accessories." In the first year, ford will have over 200 and counting every year.

"Jeep hybrid is being announced. Ford doesn't have one." Ford already announced they have one coming in the next several years.

So even though I hated my 2005 Bronco, Ford is jumping right into the game. Its hard to knock IFS or mirrors when the first production model has even been made.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You appear to be a former Jeep owner. You’re shitting on them in the worst way, by swapping brands. And a 2005 Bronco that doesn’t exist would still be better than a majority of FCA products which consistently line the list of the top ten worst vehicles to own year after year.
Im a current Jeep Gladiator owner and plan on owning/running both. Because I like both and I’m not a 16yr old fanboy. ?‍♂

Again, do you expect Jeep to do a write-up glorifying the Bronco?

Where is Ford’s pro-wrangler pamphlet? I’ll wait ...

JK

Last edited:

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmm, interesting point about the limited slip differential. Never thought about that one. Not a deal breaker though.

Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting that they have what looks like the Base model Bronco next to a Rubicon? How about they throw that Badlands with Sasquatch next to that thing!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeep is concerned and should be. Ford took a lot more than just me away from Jeep. I would be buying one this year IF Ford hadn't stated years ago a Bronco was on the way.

The fact they offered so much of what I am looking for made waiting for the Bronco a smarter choice for me.

I know there are people who need to have "which one is better" discussion but as an old guy, I can confidentially say there is no answer to that statement.

Which vehicle is better on the highway? Bronco.

Which vehicle has better color options? Wrangler.

etc

I am willing to give up on a color a really want and settle for the mediocre (at best) options on the Bronco to get a vehicle with a ton more pros for me.

That being said, the Wrangler Wave club is really pushing the "pros" column. But maybe that's just me... ? Meh - not worth it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, I don’t fault FCA’s approach in this marketing material, and I think they’re smart to get ahead of it.

But I will admit that watching and imaging them reacting to the Bronco’s reveal brings a certain word to mind:

Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide EA3AFD07-E5F0-4786-B669-C9A67473A040

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just talking points for the salesman to bring up when the customer says "Well that Bronco looks pretty dang good. Maybe we should wait and see how that looks"
BAMM! Real competition and those jeep salesman might actually have to work.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.