John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeep will likely make out in the short game. There will be a percentage that have a Bronco on reserve and get tired of waiting. They get one of those Jeep offers and buy. Ford may never get those potential customers back.

I was in this group lined up for a Gladiator and thinking that I may not be able to hold out - but then someone mentioned something here that has stuck with me as a solid fact now. "Compared to the Bronco, Jeep now looks so dated" - after thinking of it like that - it makes the wait real easy. I can't look at a Jp without thinking that line.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep they are! Also ever since I put my reservations for my Bronco they’ve been hitting my Facebook wall as well. Pretty funny.
I bet! The fiance and I had our eyes set on a jeep wrangler as our fun/3rd vehicle. But thats mostly due to no competition. Then this bronco came strolling along and changed up the plans. Now this will be my main driver after I sell my ten year old kia optima. And her "fun" weekend vehicle for our adventures. No need for a third car when your primary car is a Bronco

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All companies make "kill sheets" for their sales team. The point of view is interesting and expected. Love to see the Ford kill sheet on the Jeep!

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The mention of the front axle makes me laugh a bit..

How many people buy a Jeep specifically for the SFA? Less than 1%?

How many will buy the Bronco because of the IFS, wether they know why or not, just based on ride quality? I bet much more than 1%.

I know I'm getting a Bronco because of the IFS. I've never had a need for a solid axle.
100% agree with you! I had a Hummer H3 for 7 years IFS and stock. I dished out so much shit to that thing! Loved it, got my wrangler I was like wtf I want my Hummer back! Take IFS any day and seeing what the Bronco did in Moab I’m confident I’ll have no problems dishing shit out to it like my Hummer!
I also happen to read somewhere a while back that the JL was one vote away from being IFS! Could you imagine but at the same time ppl who wheel Jeeps and I mean truly off road. The only Jeep parts they really have left is the body!

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The mention of the front axle makes me laugh a bit..

How many people buy a Jeep specifically for the SFA? Less than 1%?

How many will buy the Bronco because of the IFS, wether they know why or not, just based on ride quality? I bet much more than 1%.

I know I'm getting a Bronco because of the IFS. I've never had a need for a solid axle.
That was my thought also, do they actually know a good majority of their new Wranglers actually never see rocks or the side of a hill? (Or a dusty road even) ?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide Annotation 2020-08-20 100013

I'm not sure I would be bragging that my $6,000 optional turbodiesel only makes 10% more torque than the 2.7 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question. Does anybody know if you can put the Bronco into 2wd. Or is always in some kind of 4wd?
2wd (2H) is the regular mode. All models will also have 4H and 4L... and some will have 4A (which automatically shifts from 2H to 4H when wheel slip is detected).

If you need more info or have more questions regarding drivetrain, you should ask them in the appropriate section:Transmission, Axles, Gears

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question. Does anybody know if you can put the Bronco into 2wd. Or is always in some kind of 4wd?
Always be in 2 wheel dig. Then you have on the fly 4 high. It’s not an AWD although I would have loved to AWD bc my Hummer was that way!

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. Jeep is having some major daddy issues.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.