Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
muh front axle
muh mirrors
muh 80,000 dollar v8 concept that wont exist

ya they are in huge trouble. However if the people who run the company are smart its time they redesign the jeep from the ground up to compete. The jeep is severely underpowered. So much so the bronco is stomping their brains out.

if they want to mess with ford they will have a 400+ mile , new electric wrangler with solid state batteries that charge in 5 minutes and dont catch on fire. however i dont think fiat is capable of any of these things. Ford might kill FCA with the bronco because the wrangler basically keeps them afloat

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Super interesting. I wonder if this is going to become the new “Silverado vs Aluminum F-150” where Chevy has to walk back what they say.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Throw in some poor grammar and you can see how quickly they typed this up... They are shitting their pants right now...
Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide 1597884038721

"Customers who want even more...... tires ON the Rubicon from Mopar." <--- fixed it for ya dumbasses!!

BTW, my wife's Jeep top leaks like a sieve... any chance you guys can spend a little less on propaganda and a little more on fixing a WELL KNOWN ISSUE with your prized Jeeps... thanks

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The mention of the front axle makes me laugh a bit..

How many people buy a Jeep specifically for the SFA? Less than 1%?

How many will buy the Bronco because of the IFS, wether they know why or not, just based on ride quality? I bet much more than 1%.

I know I'm getting a Bronco because of the IFS. I've never had a need for a solid axle.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing in that obvious salesman brief is wrong OR bluntly anti-Bronco. Is it full of obvious Jeep spin? Sure, but I don’t see any Bronco material waxing poetic about the virtues of the Wrangler, either.

Preparing for a competition is not a sign of weakness.

I get people like to sh*t on Jeep here but tell me again how much you liked your 2005 Bronco? ?

JK

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to see Jeep taking the Bronco seriously. Can only make both better in the long run.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at least they didn't take a governmetn bail out. As for reliability which is #1 in my book. FCA isn't highly rated when it comes to that.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing in that obvious salesman brief is wrong OR bluntly anti-Bronco. Is it full of obvious Jeep soon? Sure but I don’t see any Bronco material upwelling g the Wrangler.

Preparing for a competition is not a sign of weakness.

I get people like to sh*t on Jeep here but tell me again how much you liked your 2005 Bronco? ?

JK
I loved my '94 Bronco back when I had it in 2005.. does that count?

And sorry, no offense... but I really just can't stand my wife's '17 Jeep. But it's what she wanted, it's what she got. I'm just curious to see if after I get my new Bronco, if she'll want to get one too ?

And actually, go read the article again... it's all anti-Bronco.. even bring up how Bronco has been gone for '25 years' as they say. And Bronco Nation is nothing more than a marketing company for Ford versus Jeep's 'loyal' fan base. So if I didn't like Jeep before (which I didn't), after seeing this I'd still say F Jeep ? But that's just me.. You can still like them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.