Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Respectfully disagree 100%. The markups on the entire Shelby line were astronomical for an extended period of time. Markups, if any, on the Gladiator were short lived as they weren’t selling. And Vipers...that’s such a limited production. That’s a super car. Hardly comparable to a $55k Shelby 350. Nationwide, Ford takes the cake.
1 car vs many ok

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1 car vs many ok
Okay, let me help you out. GT350, GT350R, Focus RS, GT, Raptor...

Let me expand even further. In terms of total ADM dollars, Ford in the past five years exceeds any other manufacturer. How about the fact that Ford even came out with a statement attempting to control the pricing of the Bronco. Okay? :)

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jeep had a segment of the market primarily for itself, but now it has some competition, that's all. Of course they concerned about sharing what was their's. Its not fear, its deep competitive concern.

Doggin_it

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Constantly changing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I see this Ford has not challenged Wrangler other then being a convertible SUV. I would loved to seen a solid front axle option and without this FCA is smiling. After owing many IFS and SFAs there is not much of a comparison IMO. The more video clips on the Bronco wheeling the more it bring back memories of the IFS major short coming. I really really want to like this vehicle but.....

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I see this Ford has not challenged Wrangler other then being a convertible SUV. I would loved to seen a solid front axle option and without this FCA is smiling. After owing many IFS and SFAs there is not much of a comparison IMO. The more video clips on the Bronco wheeling the more it bring back memories of the IFS major short coming. I really really want to like this vehicle but.....
I like to drive at higher speeds than 60 mph, on the highway without a death wobble, so I'm smiling. My son has issues on the highway, especially at highway speeds, going downhill in his Jeep.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have also owned both SFA and independent suspensions and still own both. FCA is not smiling. They now have to fight the ford bronco and there own jeep fans. They are backed against the fence getting knees and kicks to the face at the same time. People that want a great ride with a removable top will go to the bronco. And that will be a lot. Then they will have to toy with the idea of ifs again. Now making there base angry. Ford is raining all over there wedding day and stealing the bride to boot. It is looking dismal for jeep right now.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still think ford should stamp an american flag onto the panel of the car because its actually made in america
There is a couple stamps of the flag throughout the bronco, here's one on the shifter below the bronco emblem

Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide IMG_2409.PNG

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think ford should stamp an american flag onto the panel of the car because its actually made in america
Unfortunately I just read something yesterday about production being in Mexico. Maybe that was for the sport only....don't remember.

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(and even the tiny coyote pisses all over even a 2.7 ECO while this is happening).
I've looked all over and I can't find video or data demonstrating this. Has someone published 0-30mph times or a 5-60mph time that would negate the brake-torque launch? How can someone quantitatively demonstrate this advantage?

You also get severe throttle manipulation on ecoboosts trying to build boost, you do not need on coyote's and up. It ALL adds up to delays.
This is true, though in my experience it's less about building boost and more about limiting it up top. A good tune is widely reported to improve this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.