Sponsored

Is financing done at time of placing order in December?

Tappinkeg

Black Diamond
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone, I was wondering if we have to apply for financing in December to place an order . The reason I ask is that since I have been working on my credit, I wanted to know if the financing would be looked at in December or until Bronco is ready for pick up.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone, I was wondering if we have to apply for financing in December to place an order . The reason I ask is that since I have been working on my credit, I wanted to know if the financing would be looked at in December or until Bronco is ready for pick up.
Should be when you receive the vehicle.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your financing is handled when the truck is delivered

OP
OP

Tappinkeg

Black Diamond
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to hear. Those extra 6 months or so would probably get me a better interest rate. Thanks

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now what about third party financing? When should you have your car loan ready to go?

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way it worked for my Raptor was that I put money down to reserved, ordered much later when slot opened and then test drove it and bought it when I picked it up.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to hear. Those extra 6 months or so would probably get me a better interest rate. Thanks
Maybe, maybe not. Your own credit rating will be one thing but the overall credit market will be another factor. Currently with the economy buried inside of a dumpster fire interest rates are extremely low. Depending upon when you eventually take delivery it's possible that interest rates increase. They absolutely will at some point (given all the government borrowing), it's just simply impossible right now to predict when that will be.
Sponsored