The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm really hoping FORD offers those add on scratch resistant fenders with the Square wheel wells for sale. I really like them. Especially the way they look and the scratch resistant functionality.

With the extreme Modularity of the Bronco I'm hoping they offer all kinds off take on and off goodies. And hopefully soon.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Sasquatch-Badlands-SEMA-Concept-05.jpg
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with you on those fenders. They are awesome!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confident that aftermarket options for fenders will happen. However it will take time as (the Bronco that is) they need to get out into the world first.

Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? The Bronco has extreme modularity? Are you saying it was built with extreme modularity in mind? You think Ford would make a bigger deal of that and maybe mention it...

Kidding aside, I was just happy to see the soft top on a 2-door. I'll be ordering that as soon as it's available. And why I'm waiting for it, I'll be getting the 2" lift done, new wheels and tires. So if anyone will be in the market for Sas wheels/tires there will be some for sale in the Dallas area next year.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will not be the only game in town when it comes to customizing your Bronco. Ford will have many offerings, but the aftermarket will far exceed them. Just because it won't roll off the showroom floor with every option you want, does not mean it will not be available at some point in the near future. The aftermarket is going to exploded for this vehicle & Ford has been working with vendors directly, not just developing stuff themselves. Be patient as there will be far more options available than you might be able to dream and or afford in your lifetime.

Think "modularity" There is a lot of money to be made around this & vendors will be chasing after it. ;)

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give me that rock rail step!

Sponsored

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over the course of the next 3 to 5 years, you'll be spoiled for choice by Ford and the aftermarket.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really hoping FORD offers those add on scratch resistant fenders with the Square wheel wells for sale. I really like them. Especially the way they look and the scratch resistant functionality.

With the extreme Modularity of the Bronco I'm hoping they offer all kinds off take on and off goodies. And hopefully soon.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Sasquatch-Badlands-SEMA-Concept-05.jpg
SEMA is the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association. It is generally to showcase what the aftermarket can do with a vehicle, not the auto manufacturer. There has been more talk in the trade magazines about the Bronco than anything I can remember in the last 20 years. There will be overwhelming products available in the next couple of years. Instead of all the bitchin' and complaining people should be thankful to Ford putting all the concept Broncos out there that show what can be done . The things being showcased that people complain about not being able to order have been fueling the aftermarkets ideas and innovation for several months now . People are going to be pleasantly surprised very shortly after the Broncos start hitting the streets.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I don't care who sells those fenders I just want them. BAD..

1968646050744.jpg

6793.jpg
Sponsored